Filipinas in Helsingborg :)

Hejsan,

Im Mary. Im currently living here at Helsingborg, Sweden. I wish i can meet some Filipinas living here also and become your friends.

Hello po.. gaano na kayo ktagal sa helsingborg?

hi Mary, i live in malmö but i have a cousin in Helsingborg. You guys can meet if you want.

2 months na and im starting SFI also. R u living here at Helsingborg?

Hi Heart20,

That would be great if i can meet them para magkaron naman akong kakilang Filipino dito sa helsingborg. You can email me personally in [email protected] para mabigay ko sayo contact number ko. hehe
Have a nice day and thank you :D

Mary

Sis im a filipina and wants to go there as tourist to be with my friend how?do you know travelling agency that will help me...thanks in advance..

hello mag aaply ako ng residence visa, talaga bang 6 to 7months bago malaman ung result?:( 1 year na kami ng bf ko nakapunta na din sya dito pinas 5 weeks sya ng stay, sobrang miss ko na sya talaga huhuhu:(

hello Prettypinay,

it depends kasi. yung sakin nakuha ko yung residence permit ko in just 2 months. nakuha ko agad yung approval and letter for biometrics in just 1 month after i aplly online then i went to bangkok for biometrics. So dont be scared to try and apply online. Pero in my case kasal na kame bago ko nagapply ng residence permit. So the thin i can advise to you is to get a tourist visa going here and it will last for 3 months just try to read things here para makatulong sa decision mo www.migrationsverket.se. may translation yan in english and makikita mo din jan yung mga pwede mong gawin. your free to contact me if mat tanong ka.

MVH
Mary :D

Hej Minnie27

ang alam ko magaaply ka sa consulate of sweden jan sa makati or pwede rin online to be a tourist here and thats the best way than having a tourist  agency. Mas tipid and sure ka.

MVH
Mary

hello :) I've been to helsingborg 3 weeks ago. I met my college friend there who is an exchange student. 4 months na po ako dito I still have 2 months hehe. I'm staying here in kungsäter near varberg city. I will be back in Manila in the beginning of August and apply for residence permit. How was it studying in SFI? ang hirap mag aral ng swedish. mas ok sa helsingborg maraming filipina sabi ng friend ko. dito sa place namin mejo awkward kasi ako lang filipina.

Hello all,

@ms.mrp & prettypinay & crissxxy: This is the anglophone version of the site, could you please post only in English so that members can understand and interact with you?

Regards

Kenjee

[Moderated: Please post in English]

Hi..im katleen..filipina..im recently at rinkeby stockholm...[moderated:please post in english]

[Moderated: This is not a dating website]

hi  im  new here in sweden filipina lives in båstad any pinay here

any filipina close to båstad?

Hi anig,

Welcome on board :)

Note that this thread here is a bit old so we will suggest you to start a new topic on the Sweden Forum with all your questions pls :)

Thank you

Maximilien