Answer the question of the expat in HCM city

HI,

I'm Vietnamese, I'm living and working in HCM city.
Go around this blog, I see that the expat has a lot of questions about people, culture, food, job,... in HCM city. So I decide to post this topic to answer your questions. Besides, I also want to introduce my lovely and friendly city to you. :)

Feel free make your any queries, I will try my best to answer all (certainly with help of google :) )

Welcome!
Yeah, it's true that expats need a prompt answer for their queries. Hope you can help a lot and a long period!

I am from Malaysia and graduate from a University in australia. Recomendation on way to approach job finding in Hcm in the most effective way?

Please advise

ngchuanyi wrote:

I am from Malaysia and graduate from a University in australia. Recomendation on way to approach job finding in Hcm in the most effective way?

Please advise

One of tne most effective way to save time and money which I have tried that is find a job via online. There are 2 famous websites for finding jobs in VN. Those are www.jobstreet.vn and www.vietnamworks.com. They are also have a version by English.

ngchuanyi wrote:

Please advise

I think you need to be a little more specific about what kind of job you're looking for.