SELLING MY COTTAGE IN ZAGREB

Hello, I am selling my cottage in the center of Zagreb! Can't seem to post it on this site???? Anyway, if someone is interested in buying a flat  let me know. It is a free standing cottage in the middle of a courtyard. It is 45 sq meter's and newly renovated in 2012. All new appliances. VERY VERY QUIET! Must be seen. 60,000 (sixty thousand) Euro! Great deal!!!

Hi willowieone,

There is a specific section for your ad, you need only to click here and follow the required steps: https://www.expat.com/en/housing/europe … sale.html.
Can you please be more specific when you said that you can't  post it on the site?

Thank you,

Priscilla :)

It just does not work! I have tried and tried and tried!

would you be interested in renting this apartment...we will be in Zagreb in the next few weeks...me and my wife are travelling thro Europe at the moment....we are flexible on what's available but we would rent until October for the correct property,we don't mind renting your property and leaving once its sold if that's an option...cheers 

we can of coarse provide excellent references etc

Hi willowieone > Can you please try again and let me know the error message? You can contact me via pm or the Contact us form.

Thank you,
Christine
Expat.com team

timaloy wrote:

would you be interested in renting this apartment...we will be in Zagreb in the next few weeks...me and my wife are travelling thro Europe at the moment....we are flexible on what's available but we would rent until October for the correct property,we don't mind renting your property and leaving once its sold if that's an option...cheers 

we can of coarse provide excellent references etc

[email protected]

wow that is a really good deal, i will send your post to a friend of mine who might be interested.

Maybe we can help?

pf501.com - selling HR property to foreign buyers since 2006