Process in Pakistan for saudi family visa (expecting wife )

I would like to know the steps involved in getting the permanent visa stamped in pakistan.
I have heard they require some letter first if its the pregnancy case then the medical and submitting all documents to the embassy, how much time do they take to issue this initial letter and till how many months of pregnancy will it be issued.
Regarding flying i have heard saudi airline rejects carriage after 34th week,

Please share your experiences.

if you got the Yellow papers then u contact to any of the Agent I know some agents who r good and charge normal charges they will guide you and also they do everything so no need to worry.

No more agents only etimad.com.pk for all kind of visa processing

tariqkhattak70 wrote:

No more agents only etimad.com.pk for all kind of visa processing

there is nothing like that bro.. you are highly mistaken. you can try other agents too.. I had my wife's visa stamped by another agent in January this year..

please contact etimad personally, they are situated at the back side of FTC Share faisal, Address is Block A ground floor. tel nos 32785641 and 32785660. The security out side will play a bit tough but once you are inside the staff (all Pakistanis) are very helpful and courteous. Timings are 9 to 5 except friday which is 9 to 2.30.

You do not need an agent and there are'nt any around.

try now pl, my mother visa is in process with Etimad Islamabad, other agents a regustred with Etimad & they do through them.

agreed its true..

Dear brothers,
I have the same kind of situation , I have sent yellow visa paper to my wife, she in 4 month of pregnancy. How and from where she can get her medical examination for Saudi Arabia visa stamping. Does any one know any agent from Multan or Lahore.
Please share the information.

how is it possible 24 months?

can you  forward me the contact so that i can discuss my issue.

only etimad is doing family visa and how much time they will take to rocess family residence visa

BR
HUMAYUN

hello borther your visa stamped or still not yet?

njma amir wrote:

I would like to know the steps involved in getting the permanent visa stamped in pakistan.
I have heard they require some letter first if its the pregnancy case then the medical and submitting all documents to the embassy, how much time do they take to issue this initial letter and till how many months of pregnancy will it be issued.
Regarding flying i have heard saudi airline rejects carriage after 34th week,

Please share your experiences.

your visa was stamped or still not yet?

Please mai ne b apniwife ka visa stamp karwana ha koi agent ka no. Ha tu dain please my all papers is ready to stamp the visa i have yellow paper and all document

@ zahid17 > Please post in english only on this english speaking forum. It will help the members to understand you better.

Thanks

Priscilla  :cheers:

Which language is this Priscilla D
:/

Bonjour tout le monde,

On se calme un peu ici sil vous plaît !

Merci

Priscilla

Hello tariqkhattak70

It's French language ;)

it was urdu :)

Salam,
sir can you please give me correct web address or any email address so i can contact Etimad.
Thanks!
Kaleem Ullah
Jubail

brother Riaz do you have their web link or any email address to contact etimad in karachi?

i got the yellow paper on Wednesday but still not appearing on MOF website do i have to go to Mofa and submit the copy of yellow paper or i have to wait. Please share your experience.

what about the medical for wife please explain the procedure before go to Etimad office Karachi to sumbit all the documents.

my wife passport is under his father name is their any problem i have marriage certificate attesed from Saudi embassy and  FOA .

Please share your experience guyz .

Hello every one !

I am looking a contact number for ETIMAD agency in ISLAMABAD branch ,

And also i wanna ask that i get resident visa for my wife and she live in DERA GHAZI KHAN ,
She get medical report from Multan hospital so, is it necessary to make online report for resident visa ?
and kindly tell me that which documents we need to submit in ETIMAD to get a resident visa.
Because she will travel to Islamabad as soon in ETIMAD agency to get a resident visa ,

Need your urgent help guys,
Thanks allot ,
Abrar.

:)

Dear Team,

I have Received Visit Visa Application of My Father From Saudi MOFA Plz I have Knowledge to Visit Visa Stamping
Procedure Plz I need Your Support for the Visa Stemp.
Waiting for your Response Plz also Explain me for Document of My Father Visit Visa Stemp.
B/R,
Arshad Saeed.
+966 568597248

bro u can stamp these from etimad office. visit www.etimad.pk site and you will get all the information, regarding documents which you need and stamping procedure.

Thats true... no more agents, only etemaad. I had same experience in October 2014. But you need to make appointment with etemaad online before visiting them or they will charge more if you go as walk in customer.

For steps, u may read through rest of the posts. Nonetheless, for traveling during pregnancy, if u get a permission letter from your doctor to travel in specified period, then there would be no problem.

Hi there
after getting the letter from the doctor what is the next step ...
do my wife go to GAMCA or some kind of letter is required ....!! ...

i am unable to get any kind of lead for this procedure ......

i heard there is a lettr required etimad will help you in getting that letter and will also tell you about the medical k kb and kdhr se karana hai i did ths research when i had to go but i dint go

YES THAT AS true

I need some please because I got permanent family visa. What is the government fee in PKR for normal/urgent.

you can check on etimad website
www.etimad.pk

Hello,

I have also submitted my wife visa to Etimad along with all the necessary documents, for people asking which documents are required in Etimad here is for your reference:

1: Sponsor Iqama Copy
2: Sponsor Passport Copy
3: Letter from MOI site on which visa number is printed.
4: Sponsor Overseas ID Card copy
5: Original Marriage certificate (issued from Union Council) attested from foreign affair and Saudi Embassy
6: Original Marriage certificate translation (on single page having English and Arabic - i have done this from Jama Ashrafia -LHR) attested from foreign affair and Saudi embassy
7: Police verification report for your wife from  DPO office - attested from Foreign affair.
8: Medical report from GAMCA authorized centers. (Please note after the medical is done, you need to get it online which can only happen after you visit Etimad office and they give you Enjaz ID, after you get the Enjaz ID please visit your medical center and give them this number along with your medical certificate and they will make this online and mention it on your medical report)
9: Your wife passport copy (Having husband name on it)
10: Your wife Oversea ID card copy (Having husband on it)

If i am not mistaken above were the documents which were submitted to Etimad, i will add any more if i remember it afterwards.

I got appointment from Etimad from their website for the lounge access total fee was around 12500Rs, your wife biometric will be done in the Etimad center. My case was submitted on 16th of April 2015 and still there is no progress so far, i have contacted the Etimad ISB and LHR offices and both their verdicts are different , lets see how much time they take as when submitting the documents they said it will take 20 days.

I will update once i have any news...
Thanks & regards.
Khan.

thanks Khan.Sb for sharing detail procedure.

I read on another thread that "if wife passport has husband name" then no need to attest marriage certificate from FO or Saudi Embassy , please confirm.

Also assist, what is the first step to do in home country ( here Pakistan) after getting visa approval from Saudi Arabia....

Did you first went to GAMCA center and then proceeded for medical ? OR first took ETIMAD appointment and then proceeded for GAMCA ? Please provide step wise procedure in home country.

thanks a lot.

hope all people reached to saudia safely

mfa123 did u get any progress in settling saudia?