Newbie looking for info on moving to ras tanura

Hi I'm looking for any info and support you can give on moving into ras tanura with an 18 mth old daughter.  Hubby working for aramco.
Is it friendly and good for wives and kids? I have loads of questions so if anyone is willing to give me their assistance I would greatly appreciate it.
Thanks so much...Tracy

hello...

Everything is good until and unless you are not taking it negatively :D....

I hope you will be living in Saudi Aramco compound so no need to worry life is nearly easy there ... u don't need to change ur dressing , life style, food etc. etc once u r in ur compound.... rastanura is a nice place with a limited population with beach to enjoy

Thank you for your reply....It is the compound we will be living in. I'm just trying to gather up as much information to make settling in as east as possible for us. Any hints and tips are greatly appreciated.
Thanks.

Hi Tracy  :)
Are you in Ras Tanura now? Picked up on your post when I saw Scotland, is that where you're from? My husband has been offered a job there and we are just about to apply for our visa. Would love to know more about the place and be in contact with someone before we (fingers crossed) arrive  :D
Emma

well emma i was in ras tanura before 2 months its awesome city small city with all kind of facilities bank hospitals shopping mall etc + point nice environment and clean beach full security because this is saudi aramco area and if ur husband got job in saudi aramco then i assure u that inside saudi aramco camp u wont feel ur self lonely

Everything that I've heard about Ras Tanura is so positive, I just want to get on that plane and get out there . I would like to know more about the schools if anyone can help, we're thinking that saudi aramco arrange this for us but would like to hear some opinions and maybe comparisons? :)

emma u dont need to worry about school as aramco have its own standard and there is international school inside there compound as much i know and really ras tanura is best place i miss it its my bad luck that i moved to riyadh but still once in a month i spend my weekend in ras tanura so u can be my guest when u come along with ur family. i know the best resturant in ras tanura