Seeking advice and help in looking for a job in Berlin

Hi Everyone,

I am a 25 year old, Singaporean who is planning to work and live in Europe, preferably in Berlin. I am studying Business   and I'll be graduating at the end of the year.

If all goes well, I will leave for Germany by the end of this year. Hence, I'm starting to look for job opportunities now and it would be really great if anyone could point me in the right direction as to how I should successfully land a job in Berlin.

Any help and advice will be appreciated. Thank you so much in advance!

Look on the internet for major companies in berlin, and register for their graduate programmes.

Find out the potential employers in your field and try to contact key persons there (e.g. through Linkedin or Xing).
Also, unsolicited (i.e. not replying to an ad) applications are very common and often successful in Germany.
And don't discount other locations - business is clustered in Southern Germany, not Berlin.
Of course some German language skills will increase your chances tremendously. There is a Goethe institute in Singapore.
(My wife is Singaporean, too, and we live in Stuttgart. You're welcome to send me more questions!)

Thank you for all the useful advice! Really appreciate it! Yes, beppi, I do have some questions and i'll send you a private message separately.

I'll do that too. Thank you so much for the advice!