English guy near Warsaw, looking to meet new people.

Hi, i am an English male who recently moved to Warsaw, i'm just looking to meet new people and hopefully improve my polish skills while i'm at it:)

Hello sebster08,

Welcome to Expat.com Warsaw forum! :)

Maybe you can tell us more about you ;)

Thank you,
Christine
Expat.com team

Hu  English  guy :)

hi semana:)  hows things?

Good, thanks,  so,  what  are u doing here?

yes, I know but  let me know  how old  are u,  and  what is your special field?

Hi

Anyone who can help with polish language? Looking for someone to spend my free time with . If so please contact me on [email protected]

Hi,

My name is Celeste, and I have the largest social group in Warsaw InterNations social group, called the Casual Weekend Drinks group.

If you google Warsaw InterNations, you will see it.

I meet on the last Saturday of every month at a different bar in Warsaw, with one theme of my group being trying to visit as many new or nearly new bars in Warsaw. 

I also have the Singles group, if that applies to you.

There is a mixture of expats and Poles in my group.  We all wear an InterNations name sticker with our first name, so it is easy to make friends and approach people.

Celeste.

[email protected]

Hi Ian,

Welcome to Poland, I am originally from Middlesbrough, but lived the last 20+ years in Doncaster, I now live in Tomaszow Mazowiecki only about an hour from Warsaw airport.
I speak enough Polish to get by (my first wife was also Polish).
My main hobby is motorcycling, just completed my first tour with a group of Brits, maybe we can meet one day.
[email protected]
www.polandmotorcycletours.pl