Nanjing university of information science & technology

I would like to disclose how this awful employer plays games. What they do is make you sign the contract to lock you up while they seek other candidates for the same position. Then, they choose the one most suitable (lowest salary) while ignoring the rest. Their excuse: it's still in approval (yeah sure, a month after you sign) or they say that since your release letter says your performance was good rather than very good, the approval us delayed. They don't care if you're running out if time in your visa. BTW, the housing they provide doesn't even have a sofa, just a wooden bench. Please share this with all your friends or post on other ESL blogs. We expats should warn others. Let good people steer clear from this university.

Initially they created a web that only gives entry to Native English speakers and now once you are caught in the web they are toggling things their way. Its pure business . I think teaching has nothing to do with language . Your ideas for better understanding makes everything crystal clear for anyone as your student.China has the biggest community of American, European and British teachers.  Stand as one and demand your own standards from these people . I have noticed a change in the way people look  out for teaching positions here. Anyone who is a native English speaker can be a teacher no matter if his skull is an empty bin.I wish you luck and you will land with the best you deserve.