Heloo

heey everyone i m Oussema i m 23 years old and  i ll be graduated as interior architect in this week  , i m also a basketball player in a team here in Tunisia .. i m kind of athletic guy , i pratique sparfishing , wind surf , go to gym regulary ... and i want to have some informations about how to go to Australia  from Tunisa and maybe immigrate work there or play  basketball  it s a dream for me i really love everything about it ! ... the problem is that there is no australian embassy in Tunisia so i can have informations .. please if someone can help or Tunisians who lives in Australia please contact me ... thank you very much :))

osa6 wrote:

heey everyone i m Oussema i m 23 years old and  i ll be graduated as interior architect in this week  , i m also a basketball player in a team here in Tunisia .. i m kind of athletic guy , i pratique sparfishing , wind surf , go to gym regulary ... and i want to have some informations about how to go to Australia  from Tunisa and maybe immigrate work there or play  basketball  it s a dream for me i really love everything about it ! ... the problem is that there is no australian embassy in Tunisia so i can have informations .. please if someone can help or Tunisians who lives in Australia please contact me ... thank you very much :))

You first need to see whether you qualify for a visa. For visa information and applications www.immi.gov.au   
Cost of living is high, for this www.numbeo.com  The 4th most expensive economy in the world.
Unemployment is rising here and so it is difficult for expatriates to get work as companies will employ locals.