HAIR DRESSER

Is there any salon in Dhaka that can braid African hair? :)

Awwww...guess I gotta find a barber then#Hard expat life

Ah, you were so  wrong! I I have very neatly braided hair now. :proud

you can not find any african salon,  :(

[Moderated: Off topic]

What a question Adnan!

Goto persona @ suvastu nazar vally.... i guess you will find a best service.

I already got the service. Thanks.

Abby, the only person (salon) that I can think of who might be able to is Su Jorgenson, who runs the hair salon at the Nordic Club. Certainly none of the local salons would be able to do this, but Su has travelled the world and is a very good hairdresser, and so she might be able to. (Give her a call or drop in and ask her)

Thanks so much.I do my nails and massage there.I actually got someone my hair at home.
Regards,
Abby

So, I am waiting to see if the moderators are going to delete this latest post from yet another desperate Bangladeshi who thinks this is a dating site????

Am seriously thinking of quiting this site.Too much drama.Good point you raised there!

Hi Abby, it is such a pity that what could and should be a great site for expats to share information and generally make life in Bangladesh easier has been stuffed by the lack of ability of the locals to understand what the site is meant for, and the moderators inability to actually moderate the site. On the upside, I hope that you are enjoying your time in BD and have settled in OK.

Hi Shane,
Life wasn't easy at first but I actually met great people here who helped find my way round.I think that's the reason I kinda hold on coz there are  honest people in this site.However,the few lunatics dissolve the whole logic of the site.
I must admit am enjoying Dhaka finally, hope the remaining part of my contract period goes the same way or better.
Regards,
Abby

Good to hear Abby, and as you say there are lots of great people in BD, locals and expats. Unfortunately you just need to get past all the desperados, which can be very difficult at times, especially for a woman. Good luck with the remainder of your stay.

Thanks so much.Enjoy your stay too.

Hi, Abby!
Although it's after many years. Still I was wondering if you could give me the contact of the person who does African hairdo in Dhaka!
Thank you! 😊