Website with cultural information on Korea, China and the Philippines

A new reader of my blog just wrote to thank me for the information on my site. I can't reply to her directly on this site because of the spam restrictions, so I'll respond here.
     Korea's a hard nut to crack, particularly for women, but you can be happy there. I'd be in Seoul still if I hadn't had to retire, but the Philippines has its good points too.

I just posted a 1994 interview with an expat executive who came to the Korean workplace and ran into some major cultural differences, the kind that clearly differentiate between Western and Korean/Confucian cultures. Fortunately, luck was on his side. To read his story, please go to http://caroldussere.com.

I would appreciate it if you'd leave a comment on the site. I've been having problems with this feature, but it will probably work if you register or reregister before leaving your comment.

Read, enjoy, spread the word.

Thanks,
Carol

Welcome to Expat.com Carol !

Hi Carol,

I see you've registered your blog in Philipinnes and in South Korea. We can't technically add your blog in two countries. In which one would you like to register your blog ?

I think for right now it should be registered in South Korea because that's where most of the material comes from. These are interviews with expats living in China and Korea. I've also done some writing about my experience in the Philippines. I may want to move it later, but for now South Korea would be better.

Thanks,
Carol Dussere