Visit visa required

hi everyone;

i require a visit visa for muscat from Pakistan...i have all the required documentation like valid passport etc. i have asked a lot of travel agents here but it seems the only way is if a local Omani sponsors a visa then only you can visit...i am willing to pay the fees and can give every sort of guarantee as well.....i would be very grateful if anyone could help me out in this matter or at least guide me to the correct person...

regards

Hello usman,

Just so you'll know, in most nations that require a Letter of Invitation in order to obtain a visa the person issuing such a letter must be either a citizen or permanent resident of the country. There must be no charge for such a letter since this is a criminal offense. Also a Letter of Invitation in most countries carries a number of financial and legal obligations for the issuer. First the individual issuing the Letter of Invitation guarantees that the "invitee" will leave the country when the visa stay has expired. Also, there is generally an obligation to guarantee the financial sufficiency of the "invitee" during the entire stay, so that he/she would not become dependent on any kind of social assistance from the government.

Any false statements or omission of important facts in the Letter of Invitation or the visa application usually will result not only in the visa being denied, but also a permanent ban on any further visa applications.

Also, visa issuing officers will be looking very closely at Letters of Invitation for some (provable) family relationship or long-term close personal friendship between the issuer of the Letter of Invitation and the "invitee". If that cannot be established the visa may be denied as well.

Visas are obtained from the Consulate of the country you intend to visit in the nation where you reside. They ARE NOT SOLD, so if any third party offers to sell you a visa or if there is any charge other than the actual Consular fee then you can bet the visa is false. Should you buy one and attempt to enter the country you can be held in custody until such time as it is possible to deport you from the country.

Cheers,
William James Woodward, EB Experts Team

sir thank you so much for the prompt and detailed reply.....i have actually contacted the Oman Embassy here in Pakistan but they told me that they don't give away visa's....if a person in Oman (local or business man like u mentioned) sponsors a visa then it gets to the embassy and u just receive it from there......sir i would very much appreciate if you help me out with this...

One thing i wanted to ask u...can a person who owns an LLC company sponsor me a visa?