Which used cars(under budget of 10,000 SAR) have low spare parts cost

Hello everyone, I really do not have any idea about cars, their maintenance cost & spare parts etc. . . . I am looking forward for buying a used car under the budget of 10,000 SAR.

By keeping the maintenance cost and low cost spare parts factor in mind, which cars are there available for me to buy because honestly speaking, I shall be least owning it for more than 2 years.

rollerblade;
a car under SR 10,000 which is low on repairs and requires fewer spare parts?

Both your requirements are basically one ie inexpensive to run. I suggest you should add another dimention to it, and that is the car should hold its "value" too! since you have  a plan to sell it after roughly two years.

You may be able to buy an american car for SR 10,000 which is cheap to maintain but you may have a hard time getting rid of it when you want to. Alternatively you may want to invest in a used Toyota Corolla worth  SR15,000 and you will have a ready buyer and you will only loose a few thousand riyals.

A small advise at the end my friend, KSA is the only place on this earth where petrol is cheaper than water, so if you are getting a chance to own and drive a large engined and a safe vehicle then you must avail this chance.

riazcdki wrote:

rollerblade;
a car under SR 10,000 which is low on repairs and requires fewer spare parts?

Both your requirements are basically one ie inexpensive to run. I suggest you should add another dimention to it, and that is the car should hold its "value" too! since you have  a plan to sell it after roughly two years.

You may be able to buy an american car for SR 10,000 which is cheap to maintain but you may have a hard time getting rid of it when you want to. Alternatively you may want to invest in a used Toyota Corolla worth  SR15,000 and you will have a ready buyer and you will only loose a few thousand riyals.

A small advise at the end my friend, KSA is the only place on this earth where petrol is cheaper than water, so if you are getting a chance to own and drive a large engined and a safe vehicle then you must avail this chance.

No No :p
I meant that a car whose price is under 10,000 SAR that is low on maintenance costs + has "low price for its spare parts"

I understand and highly value your point for adding the (selling) price to the list but at this moment it doesn't matter much to me, because I meant that I'd be at least(must) planning to own the car uptil two years and if the car is smooth enough then ofcourse I would love to own it for more.

Please advise in this case, the cars that have cheap spare parts available+low maintenance cost

I have seen on expatriates.com , cars like Chevrolet Lumina, Epica and Optra ranging till 11,000 SAR
Are its spare parts cheap compared to Corolla?

Have you bought a car yet let us know.

Somehow I missed this.

Toyota Corolla or Toyota Yaris, maybe Toyota Echo.  No other options.

For the Corolla, you may have to get up to 15,000 unless you find one that is very old.

riazcdki wrote:

Have you bought a car yet let us know.

No, I have not bought a car because I realized that I won't be able to find a good car under the budget of 10,000 SAR, by reading the comments here and hearing from people around me

Trapezius wrote:

Somehow I missed this.

Toyota Corolla or Toyota Yaris, maybe Toyota Echo.  No other options.

For the Corolla, you may have to get up to 15,000 unless you find one that is very old.

Oookay, thank you. . . . . That was really an appreciable and helpful comment.
At least now I have a straight path infront of me. Thank you so much for the help :)