Top 10 things you care when go to Viet Nam

Hi all, I'm Kieu. Can you tell me top 10 things you care when go to Viet Nam (like or dislike). Example: culture, traffic, landscape, work permit, marriage...
I want to know this so that I can help the foreigners solving their problem and I can study English with them.
Thank for considering.

fish 4 bait.

Bread for ducks if you can find a live one

Hi All,

Please note that some off topics post was removed from this thread.
Can we please avoid any kind of personal attacks and keep it calm and friendly when posting on the Forum

Thank you

Maximilien
Expat-blog Team

Which things do you want to help when come to viet nam? Sorry if someone said that i am idiot. Frankly, when almost people care and want to know about something. It is important. And some local people, they will help you friendly.

I hate it when I get ripped off.  I bought a bag of M and M's the other day that was half M's and half W's!

Teacher Mark wrote:

I hate it when I get ripped off.  I bought a bag of M and M's the other day that was half M's and half W's!

The idea then is to eat the W's whilst standing on your head thus turning them into M's   :dumbom:

For newbie's I think traffic is number 1. That and figuring out when you're getting overcharged.

Kieu em oi!
I suggest you take some time to study this forum and try to give a good answer to the queries of expats and people wish to relocate to Vietnam rather than asking like this  :)

Understand. Thank you very much. :)

Teacher Mark wrote:

So that when you go shopping, should go with a friend is local person.

Kieutau wrote:
Teacher Mark wrote:

Whoooosh

Yes take the sound advice and take a friend next time you go and buy some chocolate so you don't get scammed .

I'm not a foreigner. But I see top 10 things (like and dislike) arranged by accident

1. Traffic: (bus) crazy
2. Robber and Security
3. Culture
4. People (Vietnamese girl)
5. Landscape
6. Teaching English
7. Environment
8. History
9. Life is easy (cheap) alcohol and smoke and death is easy....
10. (I hate too): administration procedures: very complicated and difficult

:) Do you agree? Anything else?

Kieutau wrote:
Teacher Mark wrote:

I tried that.  I asked a Vietnamese friend to go get me some M and M's one day and she agreed.  30 minutes later she returned with her younger siblings, Em Minh and Em Yen!

Ha ha ha or hi hi hi , whichever rocks your boat or oil rig

Lol

Teacher Mark wrote:
Kieutau wrote:
Teacher Mark wrote:

I tried that.  I asked a Vietnamese friend to go get me some M and M's one day and she agreed.  30 minutes later she returned with her younger siblings, Em Minh and Em Yen!

Aren't those the best kind of M&M's?