Looking for a job

Hello everyone! I am new in Expat.com, Originaly from DR Congo living in South Africa over 7years now, I graduate here in Business Management, International Trades and Transport, right now am busy searching for work in or outside the country, if u can help please contact me

[Moderated: off topic]

Hi Asmae

What kind of job you are looking for

kindly send me your detailed resume/ cv

also you can contact me on the blog or my number
00974 66638241

Hi There.
I looking to get a job in South Africa , as Health Care Assistant in hospital , residences adults or children with special need .
If you can help me to send all information at my email . I hope to answer.
Regards.
Nicolas Diaz Marcos.
>from Spain

Hi nicolasdiaz
Please contact me at [email protected]

Thank you

Hi.

ZEE80 . Thanks .

Hi.
(
This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification.

Delivery to the following recipients failed.

[email protected]    ).
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - -
I´m interested in more information about to get a job in soulth africa , as Health Care Assistant in Hospital , Residence to adult people and children with special need.

If you can help me OK , ( my god ) jejjejee you can to send all the information at mi email.

Zee , if you want to send your name and pone/house and country .OK

Best Wishes

Nicolas Diaz Marcos.

I'm sorry I forgot a letter
[email protected]

I' just checked again, I didn't forget a letter you did lol, you didn't put a t after do
So its zikhonadot

Hello all,

It would be great if you could share all your information in the forum in order for other members to know as well.  ;)

Cheers
Olivier
Expat.com Team