Skola Sajf/Klabb 3-16 Summer Schools

My thread vanished yesterday, so this is a re-post...

Skola Sajf and Klabb 3-16 have joined forces this year...

Skola Sajf will run in all Skola Sajf centres as well as the Klabb 3-16 centres.

This means that, for 25 euro per child, you can send your children to summer school from 08:30-12:30, 5 days a week, from 7th July-17th September. They will all close for Santa Maria week (11-15th August.)

If you require extra hours anywhere from 07:00-17:30, you can pay 80 cents per hour/child on top of the 25 euro HOWEVER, these extra hour sessions will only be available at the Klabb 3-16 centres, NOT the Skola Sajf centres.

Telepone 22586818 for your nearest centre.

Applications need to be registered and payed for in the registration week Monday 26th May-Wednesday 28th May 08:30-13:00 and 13:45-18:00 in Mosta, Floriana, Qormi or Zabbar (I can give further details on centres and registration if you need.)

do you have official web site?

"This means that, for 25 euro per child"
per week or...?

where can I see programs?
where are centers?
if there a transport available?
if yes how much would it be from Gzira for 4 weeks (5 days a week)?

and a bunch more questions , but for now this :)

Hi, I can't give you info on transport as they don't provide it as a rule but in my local area the parents are sorting their own transport....Sorry there was not more info, I was just passing on what I knew and it varies from school to school but here is the application I got from the internet.
I do know that it is 25 euro for the whole summer, sorry if that was not clear before!!

have your kids gone before to klabb 3-16?

How was the program?
some more info would be great, thx

Hi, yes, my kids go after school and summer holidays....They do all sorts of things, cooking, arts and crafts, drama etc...They usually do some kind of concert for the parents in the end. Sometimes, for an extra fee (around 5 euro's) they take them on trips like the cinema and things. For the money, it's well worth it. Kids get so bored in the holidays!
They will be put into age groups so any activities will be suited for their age.
The form has all the phone numbers for each centre and if your school has a facebook page, it might be worth putting a post up to see if people want to organise transport. St Paul's bay have done that.
You are not committed to every day. Once you've paid, you can use the service as and when you like but you'll find that the kids don't want to miss out on the activities!

Hi good day sir/madam,
I just want to register my daughter for summer class.

Best regards

Rosielyn Aromin wrote:

Hi good day sir/madam,
I just want to register my daughter for summer class.

Best regards

You would be better off starting a new topic as this one is six years old, good luck.