English Club HCM - meeting Sunday, May 25

Hello Everyone!

I would like to invite everyone, expat and local to join our Sunday, May 25 English club meeting to make friends, exchange cultures, and help the locals to improve their English speaking skill. Anyone who is interested, please sign up by reply to this post, or pm me with your name and contact information so I can keep track of people attendance.
We can mingle among ourselves and enjoy a great cup of coffee or drinks at the location listed below:

52 Truong Dinh, Ward 7, District 3
                 08- 39322037
Time :       Sunday, May 25 at 5:30 pm

Fee:          Pay for your own drinks

Topic:        Free topic -  chit chat

Tom Lim

Nice, I will try to get there. Do you organize this event every week?

Pipaten wrote:

Nice, I will try to get there. Do you organize this event every week?

Yes, we meet every week. Hope to see you there.

I will join it. Thank you.

Kieutau wrote:

I will join it. Thank you.

Great!  See you there.

oh,,,really,, but my English is not so good,, can i go to enjoy

jeffluo wrote:

oh,,,really,, but my English is not so good,, can i go to enjoy

Hi jeffluo,

It's doesn't matter if your English is good or bad, it's a place where you can practice your speaking skill with other people.

Tom

Hi all,i want to join it and improve my english,thanks so much

Tran Dinh wrote:

Hi all,i want to join it and improve my english,thanks so much

Welcome to join us!

Sure I would like to join as well see you there.

ok,,,thanks a lot... and i will meet you there if I  finish all my jobs at this weekend. :)

I would have luv to be there but presently am still in Nigeria.am still trying to get a visa to Vietnam.if anyone can help I will appreciate.

it will take about 1000$ for you to stay here. I don't do this service but I saw someone post like that.. Even you can have a temporary residency card

Please join our English club this afternoon at 5:30 pm. Welcome all expats and locals. Good place to make friends and exchange culture, and practice speaking English. Hope to see lots of people show up today.

Tom

Hi, Tom
I wanna book a seat there on the upcoming Sunday (1st, June).
Many thanks and best regards,
Le Hang