New renewed passport (married name) vs Iqama name (maiden name)

My iqama was named to my old passport which is my maiden name. But I renewed my passport last February 2013 to my married name. I asked HR to change my name in Iqama as per my new passport married name but they did not do it. And they did the same now for the second time around. Few months to go I'll be going to have my final exit. And I am afraid that this will become a problem..

I had heard from some that visa will be base on our Iqama name but how is it if it is not the same as my name in my new renewed passport? Even if you kept the old passport as well?  Is this will be a big problem when I go for my exit travel? Is the Iqama must be the same as the new renewed passport? Is the visa must be the same as my married name in new renewed passport?

Please help! I need your advice! Please response! Thank you in Advance! Bless you!

jhones may i know if your iqama name was changed also?

I have the same case. Our HR simply change the passport number without changing the name of my wife. we will be going on vacation this october. Hopefully, things will run smooth.

Hello there...i wanna ask what happened back then when u went for ur final exit, did it run smoothly at the immigration? I just changed my passport status and surname and wonder if it would affect the visa.

may I know what happened to you after changing your family name different from your iqama? same case with me but Im going for vacation on december

Any updates regarding your concern? Thanks

Hi, were ur wife able to travel outside ksa?

May i know who was able to travel outside ksa with an iqama as maiden name and passport is married name? Thanks. Ur reply is deeply appreciated