Bringing a dog to Jordan?

Can anyone let me know how I can take my dog to Jordan (if I decide to move there!). 

Can't find anything on shipping dog to Jordan.  She has a European Passport and has previously lived in Cyprus.

Would love to hear from anyone who has had any experience in taking their pets to Jordan.

Regards,

Violet

I'm not sure. but i think it's possible

Hi,
Last year I brought 2 dogs to Jordan.  All I needed was current health cert. from a vet stating good health and up to date on shots especially rabies. It was relatively easy. My dogs flew in cargo in the same cage. When I arrived the dogs were given to me immediately and I wasn't asked to even show the health papers.  I took my dogs back to the US and on Delta they rode at my feet. Again, I had the proper health cert. but wasn't asked to show them. Its very easy! Just ask the airlines what they require and how much it cost and that's about it. Be sure to make a reservation along with your airline reservation.  You pay for the dog when you receive your boarding pass.  Good luck!

Hi vwbug - thanks for your comment I wonder if Royal Jordanian will let me fly with my dog at my feet?!!!