Is it so hard for a Thai to get an office job in PJ?

Hi, I'm a Thai. now im working outside my country. but me and my bf we plan to move in together giving that I can find a job first. I have been sending to few places. but no response yet. my question is that is it possible for me to find an employer that's willing to provide me with a work visa?

Any Suggestion please....

Thank you

Unfortunately, the only job area that may be interested in your Thai language skills is help desk functions. It is usual for office workers to be able to speak the local languages (at least two of Mandarin, Hokkien, Bahasa Malaysia, and Indian and Sri Lankan languages).

There is also a question about the employment pass (work permit). It would probably be best to consult your Embassy and find out more information, as Thai's who are not already married to Malaysians, don't fall under the foreign worker category or the expat category.

There are jobs as interpreters or translators at [email protected]

Thanks for the answer  :) ....Im waiting for offer from a company in malaysia with has its headquarter in Thailand. in this case, Will my Work permit request be approved? the position is a buyer

Hi if you are paid more than 8,000 RM per month and are older than 27 it is likely to be approved. Younger than 27 gets a lot harder. 5000 to 8000 rn is much harder. Under 5000 rm cannot get employment pass.

If they do them some fiddling going on ;)

ASEAN no work visa needed soon

Not true about no Work Visa soon. There will always be special requirements. Anyway, it takes an employer to have the courage to offer work to move forward. Politics does not affect daily lives that much.

ASEAN is a talking shop. And a chance to swan around and look important.

It won't add up to a hill of beans! Certainly Malaysia won't want 30 million unemployed Fillipinos descend upon on them if work visas were abolished EE style.

And won't help stand up to China that is bullying Phillipines and Vietnam in the South China Sea. Basically watch Vietnam become best buddies with USA for protection against China..

Hello,

We are looking for People in Sales and Customer Support within our company. We are in need of people who speak 1 or more languages found below:

Indonesian
Thai
Arabic
Bengali
Russian

Ofcourse fluent English is mandatory..Please send me an email at [email protected]

The only reason ASEAN will never happen is because illegal immigrants can be paid very little. If ASEAN is implemented immigrants need to be paid a minimum wage at least in Thailand.  ASEAN will never happen