Organize an Expat blog meet-up!

Well, i'd like to meet/catch up...so where is it happening?

Hi

I would like to Join
Please let me know how to go about it

This is a great idea to break the boredom and share different experiences, have fun, meet different culture you know Every successful individual knows that his or her achievement depends on a community of persons working together.we can have one after Ramadan

Count me in, please do inform the date and venue

Hey Julien, I think you should proceed and arrange for the Meet up-

Regards

Hello All!

Since Ramadan is over, maybe its time for finally concretising this meet up! Right? :D

So, what I suggest is that somebody take the lead and create a New Thread with title '' Expat.com Meet up in ****( Your Area) ''

Suggest some places, dates, time and we shall invite as much expats as possible to help you create a great Expat.com meet up ;):top:

So who is going to take the lead in their respective area and make a success out of this Expat.com meet up?   :/

Waiting for your responses!  :D

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

so did the meet up pushed thru ? will hopefully be around for the next one

Following

Yalla.. I'm also in

Hey Team,

Expats in Dubai are you ready We Organize Our Meeting....

will there be any organization in Ankara?

guys great enthu.. we are all ready. Time to press the button. see my post and join me for coffee in starbucks...on 2.8.2014..

Very great idea

I will follow you up dear

nice ...I will ..thanks

I missed the august 2, starbucks meet up. Any following meetup?

Hey I just missed the 7/8 meet. How many people showed up??!!

me too

In that meet only one person turned up and that too a filipino ...we had good talk and talked in every topic under the sun... No doubt filipinos are most positive people in the world.. i was just upset nobody else turned up...you guys arrange a meet next i  will join..because i see everybody here writes i want to i want to join but only in blog post in reality nobody wants to,  unless the post is posted by some lady...

:)

LoL

unless the post is posted by some lady

:lol:

Everybody says but nothings gonna work out

Anybody want to start a meetup for Abu Dhabi?

I would love to up meet ppl in there next week for seven days so please do let me know

Great idea I'm there for seven days next week and thinking maybe to move later on so please do let me know a I'm going to be by myself there as don't know many ppl there, so this will be a good opportunity

count me as well but who is going to organize and when?

Yeah lets start I'm IN.

[Moderated: Off topic]

When and where is this ?

NEVER! if you just wanna go karting, go to dubai auto(something) its next to motor city.

pourquoi-pas c'est une bonne idee.

Count me in for whatever...Just let me know where, when and what time....

SD

good

Darija23 wrote:

Hello people. What are you doing? When is the best time to go to Ferari world? I wanna go carting but I heard it is too hot now...

hi,did you go to Ferrari world? Would you recommend it? I was in Dubai last month and couldn't see the place.

hahaha

Looks like I missed the meets ups .. ( i have not been on this site for a while). Please count me in for the next meet up.

It is always good to meet new people!

Cheers

hello everybody. I miss the meet upz. Next time i will catch up.

I cant wait for any upcoming meet ups. I havent been to any since am some how a Newbie here.

Its in Abu Dhabi, not in dubai :)

If in Abu Dhabi count me :)

[Moderated: Off topic]