Organize an Expat blog meet-up!

In Malaysia !! :D:D

Eagerly waiting for a meetup, plan something up, hope nemodot and gravitas join us too :)

Hey if Any meetup is coming ..i would love to Join ...... :D .might get some chance to make some cool new freinds

walter0202 wrote:

In Malaysia !! :D:D

Eagerly waiting for a meetup, plan something up, hope nemodot and gravitas join us too :)

I did attend one three years ago but as happens on blogs people meet then go offline. It happened before on another (now almost dead) expat site which is normal. It died of spam and neglect.

Expat.com wasn't built for meetups and is really ten years out of date design wise. There is a site that organises lots of successful meetups for expats and I have organised events there. It was designed for that and has a forum as well. Also there is another board that has big events (usually half same crowd but a little older) as well as another site with more Malaysians and some expats.

I can't name these site otherwise Julian turns red....... not a pretty site I am sure  :D

Need an assistance to organize meet up? Let me know, I'll try to juggle. 
I've never been into one so this time perhaps I could come and invite my team members from MetroWorld Realty
so that they could give you some pointers about Malaysia.

Hheheh ,,, whichever help to get a good social Life ....is worth a try ...to be honest already started getting Bored here .... specially weekends are like ....Vampire ..ready to suck blood out... :P

we will come in KL next month. sattar

okay mam

any new meet-ups?

yes i will see you in K L

Meet Up (Informal setting)
Date: 20th Sept 2015 / Sunday
Time : 5.00 pm
Venue: Picadilly's @ Millenium Square, Seksyen 14,
.           petaling Jaya.

No fees or formalities. Kindly PM for more info. Thanks.

Hi June,

It is commendable that you organize this meeting. I would like to join but I am afraid I will be away on the date you scheduled your meet-up. I will be organizing a pool pot-luck in October 2015. Hopefully, you can join in the fun and can network at the same time.

Cheers,
Dayang

Hi Dayang,

Its a hang out place for my friends to catch up on Gossip and business. Since im already doing this, it is best to invite in the Expat.com group. Obligation free just come, enjoy and mingle around. They say the more the merrier right?
Pls keep me updated on your meet up in Oct, will be great. Cheers

HI,

I do organize meet ups too. I do have my own expat team. We love to joint you. I hope it's purely social gathering. Please don't include business idea or selling products. We don't like it. Please advice.

Thanks,
Danish

thanks a  lot , will be together.\

abdul sattar

Hi Danish,

Yeap I do understand that and i don't do product selling. Definately wont be hearing any of It coz Picadillys is a restaurant joint for drinks n chats. Gets pretty noisy with the sports channel. So for those who intends to do product selling, just leave it at the entrance. Here we want to make friends and share interest with each other.

Hi delliah

best wishes for you\

sattar

Hope I can make it.  I teach on Sundays too from morning til 5.30pm.

Its Great if u can make It...

Hi June ,

How many turn up for the mini gathering? Was it fun?

rrealy good idi a lets meet together and introduce ourseves our services and new stratagies pl contact me Michael raymond xxx wtsapp and viber

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your number on the forum
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

my side will provide a live band ! in mountkiara aria   good

Hi! Hope u guys had a great time, oh rather, having a great time right now as it's just 7.20pm the gathering shouldn't be over so soon!  I only managed to escape from work not long ago, at 7pm.
It would be nice to meet you and get to know you all in person. Perhaps next time!  Anyways, enjoy!

okay will see

we will meet soon in K.L

many thanks.

The mini gath was cancelled due to unforseen circumstances (my mom passed away on 16th sept) and had to rush to hometown. However, expats members whom contacted me personally was also inform of this. So maybe will reschedule to Oct.

Takziah to you and your family JuneAziz. Al-Fatihah.

Thank u for your well wishes & condolences..

Sidra Khurram...thank u

I'm sorry for your loss.

Hi Expat.comgers..My name is Dina; me and my family just cameback from Jakarta Indonesia. We were posted there for 2 years. and now we are back to KL. [Moderated]
hope to see u soon for tea time one day 😉

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please do not promote your services of the forum. Register in the business directory. Thanks

The next meet up?.

Rizzablen, troyventuress .. any plans?

Hi All ,

Just to COnfirm when is the upcoming meet up :)

I am planning a pot-luck by the pool get together one sunny lunch. Waiting for the haze to clear first.

Hi! This month of October is a very stressful month for me, but I will try my best to contribute, ms. June. Thanks!

Hello everyone, my name is Sabrina. I live in KL since 2 yrs, would be a pleasure to join the meet up session. Keep me in the loop ;-)
Thanks.

thats nice to organize.. let me know if any is planned...

hi my dear friend i am in k.l want to see

sure

Hey folks! Registered after seeing this post!

Tell me something's happening!

Bored banker looking to meet new people!  :- )