Let us find the real meaning of love

Do you know what love really is? Love is a one way street, going from you out. And you give it because it makes you feel good to give it. Because when you give it, it makes you strong. And that crazy, vulnerable, out of control scary feeling. do u agree with this

If you give it because it makes you feel good then you are getting something.  It is not a one way street.

Love is not 1 way street...Its a 2 way thing.

To give love  you have to receive love first.

well guys most people think is love? It's not really love at all; it's just the need to be loved. And believe me, its a really different thing. Real love isn't "I love you" hoping the other person is going to say it too. It's just, I love you. Its like giving someone a gift any where any time 7/ 24, and if you get anything back, that's a bonus, that's extra. But you shouldn't NEED to receive it, cause the true strength is in the giving of it. But then again, that's just what I think. And what do I know? I don't know anything.about love

I Want To Know What Love Is' started off on more of a personal level. I'd been through a lot of relationships that eventually failed, and still searching for something that could really endure. And that sort of took a life of its own as well

Aww,Dont be bothered,You will find that 1 definition of love soon.:)

hey i am just looking for 1 not all that  illusion

Love is what which cannot be described........the moment you described then your love becomes too short or small that can be easily written in a paper or told in the form of story...........so for me its happening and what happens can be known only by the person to happened.......so no defination of love...........Love is just Love..............you can't make it , it happens.............

Love
Anil

Reality of True Love.........................
no limits..........................Though from separate worlds,.........................You are my world
Although our lives are in a swirl................My eyes are open............So are yours..........Much pain comes from when we are torn..........Suffering around us...........But we dare not look,..............We have each other on a hook.............We look around to see life...........Were sad to see its full of strife....We know whats right.........But although we are afar,.....We will not forget who each other are.............It is a token..............It cannot be spoken.......It is a love that cannot be broken.
Sir i know that is love but we are here to find its meaning in modern age.what is love stand for us?

is concerning about some one or caring is also love or they r just human gestures

real love is when u leave ur home land and ready to go with ur love any where he takes u

so can i ask u a question that are u 100% satisfied that ur love is real and that's the guy u will die for him and he love you in the same way

Love can be different. There is love for your fellow man and there is love for someone of the opposite sex. There is love for your children.

The Oxford English dictionary describes love as: an intense feeling of deep fondness or affection for a person or thing and to fall in love as: to develop a great love for. This may well be a basic description of what love feels like, but why do we love, what is passion, and why is intense desire between two people sometimes called 'chemistry'?
http://www.thenakedscientists.com/HTML/ … lumn1.htm/
Pardon me ,if this not the real meaning of so called love or being in love with "love".

love is love.we trying see what is love for u and what u think of love

yap iam

syed zee wrote:

Hello Syed,

Please stop posting the same thing twice or again and again it will be treated as spam..........
Well to know love you have to be in love and how you are in to is your defination............so no way to define.........because it can't be same for all............the less you say the more you know.........

Well, I thought it's cheesy to comment on this but I have my own view of Love same as the rest for all of you. Love is dependent to a person, normally how a person expresses it or acts towards it, then it's subconsciously defined. Love by definition is "an intense feeling of deep affection" some people can explain it some cannot. You can't say it isn't love just because it was described, it's up to the person who is responsible for the feeling they have. If you feel good because you give someone a 'love' it doesn't make it a 2 way street unless the other gave the same feeling as you have. Let's call it relationship, which in any possible way cannot be one way otherwise it isn't a relationship (but this could be another story). While an intense feeling can be definition of love for one person, for another it could mean only a chemistry. And for you my dear @Syed zee you just have to keep looking for it until you finally find it. You don't let it find you, find it for yourself. All these disappointments and heartaches will be gone to oblivion once you have it in your hands already, trust me.

very well said

Nobody really understands love.

Not the scientists, and certainly not the poets. Love defies understanding because it is never the same for any of us. It seems to be Universal. It seems to be Timeless. But, those are just illusions because, even though it's something we all experience, it's also something we all experience differently. Love is an individual experience, filtered by our own lives and expectations. No one truly understands it because it's invariably a very different thing for each of us.

love is a magic. When love appear, the world become  beautiful.

your life is full of the joys of spring  :lol: 

you can see the beauty of everything, hear small sounds, ....

and u give inspiration, give love for every people  :lol:

So, don't wait love appear  :lol:  being in love love and share it  :lol:

Well after reading all this i found the adjectives of love or symptoms of love but not exactly the meaning of love ....................what i have already said love is a feeling , love happens and it differs from person to person..........so you cannot define it...........Like we can't define what is GOD the same way we cant define LOVE...................

There is no 'real'meaning to love. It means different things to different people and therefore cannot be defined by a word or a phrase.

love, u'll understand!

so that's mean real love do not need word to be understand it's directly relate to ur heart to ur soul.

syed zee wrote:

so that's mean real love do not need word to be understand it's directly relate to ur heart to ur soul.

Let me remind you when you say real love then what is unreal or false love...................
The whole world has misunderstanding when they talk about love...........love is an experience/feeling..........but can't be define........and when you ask what is love then for you love must be a matter/thing or any product which you have to buy sell ,create or destroy............so your question itself is wrong............Love is Love and it happens..............

stumpy wrote:

There is no 'real'meaning to love. It means different things to different people and therefore cannot be defined by a word or a phrase.

I second that!

Then what you First.............

Love is NOTHING until its GIVEN to someone.

Honesty is the name of lv

coolcamp wrote:

Love is NOTHING until its GIVEN to someone.

Welcome to Expat-Blog......coolcamp...........
How you can give and take love.................?

Ali el ahmed wrote:

Honesty is the name of lv

Welcome to Expat-Blog.........
You mean to say All lovers are honest?

syed zee wrote:

Every mother who has ever held her child does.

MiaCulpa wrote:
syed zee wrote:

Every mother who has ever held her child does.

A nice and very beautiful reply..............and i wonder how OP also don't understand and he started this thread...........

love .is.magic..

Well you can say that too because once you are in love everything is magical and musical too................ :)

It may also depend on the object(s) that love is directed towards.

Some people in this World have a love for seeing children that are dying from hunger taken care of. Some people have a love of traveling around the World to help victims of wars, earthquakes, floods, tsunamis, etc.  Some people have a love for planet Earth and long to see it healthy again. Some have a love for animals.

All of these above have one thing in common. It is about GIVING, and not about receiving something in return...but because of the way it provides a sort of chemistry inside of us that makes us somehow feel good to do it. Perhaps it's compassion or empathy if the giving is done in an honest way.

Some have a love for money or for fame. This is the wrong path.

A relationship type of love is a balancing act

A relationship type of love is a balancing act? how is that

Meet other expats and join the events

OR