Gtalk & Y Messenger

[color=#130EF0]
Hi,

After compliments,

The following may be a silly matter for others,

For me, as an expatriate Indian, little serious,

To meet my parents & relatives(also viz versa)  we used to chat in weekends or evening on week days.

For video chat, I used go for Yahoo messenger & Gtalk for voice chat. I cant do any voice chat through Yahoo messenger. I think it's blocked very long back.

But Now a days, I found that Both are not working(video/Voice).

Please help me to find out a way to see my relatives on line.

Thanks/Regards,

BB.

Hello Vibrant,
Did you already try Skype? or even Windows Live Messenger?
Both are working nicely.
Cheers
Arlette

Hi Vibrant,

Omantel took the first initiative step to block yahoo voicemail due to many circumstances.  Now almost all voice chat & video chat is banged on net.

Yet some of options are there to solve the issue. You can purchase a card ……….sort the issue. In Ruwi IT shops you can purchase them. Ask the seller they will guide you how to get the thing fix on.

Good luck!

Liyoni

Hi Vibrant
Check ur PM.

Hi Svenkat and Liyoni,

Thanks for your reply and detailed answers.

It's really helpful,

Regards,

BB

Moderator must not be in Oman, which is unfortunate in an Oman discussion site!!!! Skye is blocked, as is Oovo, but is anyone aware of any other video chat sites out there which are OK to use in OMAN - I repeat in Oman.

Craig, I was just trying to help even if I don't know Oman! as I asked in the other discussion you started today: did you guys try MSN Live Messenger, maybe that one could work?
Cheers
Arlette

Hi Arlette
MSN Live? is as  same as yahoo and gtalk.Once I spoke only Hello Hello for 35 min. in an Internet cafe.
:-(

FRIENDS. GOOD NEWS FOR ALL.
I EXPLAINED THE METHOD FOR VOICE CHAT AND VIDEO CHAT ON YAHOO.
YOU CAN CHAT VOICE/ VEDO IN OMAN,

LOGIN YOUR YAHOO ACCOUNT.

MAKE A CONFRENCE CALL WITH YOUR FRIEND. OR JOIN YOUR FRIEND IN CONFRENCE AND ON YOUR VOICE CHAT IN CONFRENCE ROOM.
AFTER 3-5 MINT YOUR YOUR VOICE CHAT IS ON.

ON YOUR WEBCAM AND ASKED YOUR FRIEND TO CLICK ON THE TAB VIEW WEB-CAM ON YOUR ONLINE STATUS. AND SAME YOUR FRIEND BE SET. YOUR VIDEO CHAT IS ON.

ENJOY.
REPLY ON [email protected]
IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEM REGARDING ANY ERROR ON THE INTERNET.

REGARDS.
YOUR FRIEND.

good work :)

hey guys,
things in oman are different FeeAcer...:)
its kind of stupidness sometime...thats why i dont know why they blocked any voice/video chat??

well i tried before a small size software called HotSpot...i tried it before couple of days but its sooo slow...:(

you have to find proxy or any proxy software...you can open all blocked items from the provider OmanTel...

after seeking i found a software called "Bee VPN", its amazing and you can open anything blocked...

however you have to buy this software...its not expensive maybe around 9-20 $...
but my advice to use it..you will like it...im sure...:)
cheers,

There are a lots of proxy free.. u can use u94 latest version.. even if proxy's are not working.. please use chat/video thru gmail.. its perfectly working.. till today its fine for me.. if tht doesnt work for u .. try rediffbol.. keep switching until omantel is tired :) of blocking..!

Hello rAKASURI,

Can you please avoid cap lock lettering on the forum please. Thanks you for your kind comprehension!

Regards

thank you to all friends have any imformation
about VIDEO CHAT in any massenger
hope we know how to use
and here should omantell keep
open to easy contact to all friends in the wold
more thanks

try any of the VPN  ( Virtual Private Networking )  Almost all the blocks can be retrieved

Well done every one for sharing information about VPNs and Video chat.
Now the Government Communication people who monitor these sites will have a better idea on where to go to block.
Please use discretion about what you say.

bestcoach wrote:

hey guys,
things in oman are different FeeAcer...:)
its kind of stupidness sometime...thats why i dont know why they blocked any voice/video chat??

well i tried before a small size software called HotSpot...i tried it before couple of days but its sooo slow...:(

you have to find proxy or any proxy software...you can open all blocked items from the provider OmanTel...

after seeking i found a software called "Bee VPN", its amazing and you can open anything blocked...

however you have to buy this software...its not expensive maybe around 9-20 $...
but my advice to use it..you will like it...im sure...:)
cheers,

Please can you tell me how did you configure the beeVPN? I bought the software but I could never use it did you put:  signon1.beevpn.com as your provider or what?
Please help me please.

yes just put signon1.beevpn.com and then type your username and password then press connect....enjoy your time! :)

have you tried this?

bestcoach wrote:

yes just put signon1.beevpn.com and then type your username and password then press connect....enjoy your time! :)

have you tried this?

Yes I did but the following two messeges are displaying each time:

"AnyConnect was not able to establish a connection to the specified secure gateway please try connecting again"

"The VPN client was unable to successfully verify the IP forwardingtable modifications. A VPN connection will not be established".

Please help.

what type of internet connection do u use? ADSL? i dont know exactly why do u got those messages!!

do you use stick modem?

i think there is something wrong with your membership? is it for one month?

you dont have valid membership thats why u got those messages....:(

cheers,

No I actually subscribed with three months license. Thank you so much for your help.

you are welcome....:)

I read all the posts......
Due to many reasons government blocked many sites and we are discussing how to open that sites with proxy sites and make calls with banned calling cards etc....
Is it fair to use this platform (Expat.com) for such discussions...
Expect comments from moderators

Indeed posts involving illegal practices are not usually allowed on the forum. So i will ask the initiator if his questions were answered as we shall soon close the thread.

Regards
Armand

Guys,,if you want to take a video call to OMAN, you should try CONFERENDO or VZO CHAT. It really works!!

Hi chandeepa,

Welcome to expat-blog!

Please note that this topic is from 2012.

Thank you,

David.

Always use VPN software .. best one is VPNinTouch..

hai

@balasubramanian.k > any introduction of yourself please?

Haii