Language Exchange (Mutual Benefit)

I am new comer  to Bahrain less than one month , working in financial company  and i am looking for native English speaker  to exchange language with me as Arabic native speaker so both of us can benefit out of this exchange without paying any charges and this will be in friendly environment where there is no restricted places and hours for the classes and only based on our schedules so any one interested please send me message including his contact info to arrange for that .
Best regards,

Sounds like a fantastic idea. Getting to know new people, improving your language skills and having a good time all rolled in to one. I really hope you get lots of people joining you

I am nasir and live bahrian 9 years   i am looking for native English speaker  to exchange language with me as Persian native speaker so both of us can improve our languges,anyone like to exchange with can send massage to me
Tanx

Hey, I'm a Canadian!!

I'm planning to move to Bahrain in about a month. If you still need some help, I would love to learn Arabic!!

Let me know!!

llinlinn, for sure i need your help and i will send you my contact info to keep in touch when you arrive Bahrain as well other  native speakers still most welcomed where we can make a group  to be for discussions , knowing a new people   and exchanging language in same time .
Regards

I need this for the summer. but for French or Spanish or Italian languages. if any one interested and he or she a native speaker of one of these 3 languages. Please contact me. I am a Bahraini Arab girl.

Your inbox is full erase some message

Hii All
i used to teach Arabic as a foreign language, so if anyone needs help, contact me anytime

Hi, is this thread still actively recruiting language people interested in language  exchange. I'm interested but prefer the Lebanese accent. I'm not that into the khaleeji accent.

Anyone can teach me arabic language?im interested to know the language

Hi Philchan - i invite you to please post an advert in the Language classes in Bahrain section :)

hey m too interested in learning the arabic language....can anyone help mee plzz

Lindochka wrote:

Hi, is this thread still actively recruiting language people interested in language  exchange. I'm interested but prefer the Lebanese accent. I'm not that into the khaleeji accent.

I am Lebanese, maybe I can help :)

For those interested, perhaps you can also take a look at this thread where we had a recent discussion about Arabic language courses: https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=398968

i didnt know such a thread even existed , im also into language exchange myself, i would like to strengthen my english through practice, and also would love to learn german and french, im going to apply for a course scheduled in january for german classes by the german embassy here in bahrain , but would really love to learn through study and practice with german friends , also love the french language sooo much woul love to learn that too