Squash

Do you guys know a decent gym for ladies where I can find squash courts? I know a couple of places but in both the gym itself is not that great & the pool is contaminated (kids' urination or more) etc. ... In short, they're not worth the money just for playing squash & I wonder if I can find a better place, preferably not too far from Salmiya. Thanks in advance!

I was use visit "stretch" club in Salmiya,not expensive,great coach for aqua aerobic there and  they have squash court ....but for sorry ,they close pool few months ago for fixing and till now ,they don't do any thing...so, I don't go there any more

I work right across from Stretch .. but since I'm a man, I have no clue what so ever about what's in there :P

@leleka
Thanks, you saved me the effort of stopping by & check there  :top:

@justfedup
LOL, your input is highly appreciated! :proud

@Leleka please elaborate on "not expensive" :P like, how much per month, per year etc?

well...mock ,mock on me,people ! it was some offer- 150 kd. for 4 months ,so I tell not expensive compare to other gym ...if you know gym ,with less prices ,tell me , pleeeeeeease! also played role that I work near that club and live not far too , exactly like  monsieur Justfedup...there by  the way
male and female gym ( not mixed for sorry ,hhhhhh or motivation for play sport will grow up awfully) good day for everyone

There any many sports club (GYM) with different rate ,what is your budget,so we will inform ,
nice morning

@leleka I'm surprised that I worked there for almost 3 years now and I'm having lunch at McDonalds which is in the same building as Stretch and I haven't noticed that it's for both male and female.

BTW I applause you for your helpfulness and sense of humor even though English seems a bit challenging for you. Keep it up  ... You will benefit while you benefit others :)

well...seems not my joke was funny,but my level of English .thanks

leleka wrote:

well...mock ,mock on me,people ! it was some offer- 150 kd. for 4 months ,so I tell not expensive compare to other gym ...if you know gym ,with less prices ,tell me , pleeeeeeease! also played role that I work near that club and live not far too , exactly like  monsieur Justfedup...there by  the way
male and female gym ( not mixed for sorry ,hhhhhh or motivation for play sport will grow up awfully) good day for everyone

who mocked you? I meant no such thing and apologize if that was how u interpreted it; i was merely asking how much the gym cost :P

(PS your English is great!)

its funny how men have it real easy in this country - ive heard of some gyms, well, more sweat lodges really, that charge 35KD a year. Yes, a year! not a month, not 3 months, but a full year. the cooler ones charge anywhere from 150-250 a year. shame women cant find something similar, and will always be overcharged :/

@leleka My dear, your joke was funny that's why I said "sense of humor". I apologize if you felt offended  :shy

dear legacy and Justfedup ,I'm really was try to make joke ,when I wrote : "mock on me and level of English and sorry there no mixed gym " ...come on boys! you both always post nice comments ,useful information and advices here.thanks for you both.no need for any apologize ! regards

lol; im laughing at myself atm

well played Leleka, well played  :dumbom:

@Fadey
I guess around 400KD per year, more or less

400 KD is kind of low for Salmiya gyms that include Squash courts.

champion & stretch are way less than 400