Close

Deleting accounts

Hello Julien,

I have been a member here for a few years.  It has been a wonderful experience and I met several very nice people.  However, I feel the time has come to move on.  I am therefore requesting you to delete my account with immediate effect.

Many thanks.

Iftikhar.

Iftikhar57 :

Hello Julien,

I have been a member here for a few years.  It has been a wonderful experience and I met several very nice people.  However, I feel the time has come to move on.  I am therefore requesting you to delete my account with immediate effect.

Many thanks.

Iftikhar.

To delete your account go to the bottom of this page,click on 'contact us' and take it from there.

delete my account

Aurthur :

delete my account

To delete your account go to the bottom of this page, click on ' contact us' and fill out the form.

stumpy :
Aurthur :

delete my account

To delete your account go to the bottom of this page, click on ' contact us' and fill out the form.

He's been deleted, notice there is no linked avatar;)

It is baffling that the original post was made six and a half years ago, asking for a basic 'Delete Account' feature that is available on almost every respectable social media/networking/forum based website, and six and half years down the lane, the feature has still not been provided.

Jam9 :

I wish it were easier to delete an account here and not have to dig everywhere to find how to do it (I had a couple of friends who had gone through that; I am happy here so please don't delete me!).

Hi

At the bottom of the webpage is a contact us option. Click that and it will give information about how to leave the site.

Expatriate health insurance

Free advice and quotation service to choose your expat health insurance

Save on your moving costs

Get free quotes from international moving companies. Compare prices and services.