Needing recommendation for a reliable background check agency in Kiev

hi!

I live in the US & currently wooing a girl from Kiev. I am needing recommendation for a reliable background check agency in Kiev from someone who is familiar with Kiev area & especially an american.

I will really appreciate any help. Either way thanks very much in advance
:)

hi Ash

try www.kievconnections.com marriage agency. i have been to Kiev 11 times. i have met Brett the owner of this agency several times. he seems to be a good man. i would email him and ask him.

he will ask you for some fee, i am sure of it. because every time i ask him for anything he wants to charge. but, i would imagine it will be worth it if you are serious about the girl.

Just keep in mind, not all Ukrainians are out there to take advantage of you, some are very nice people. there is a lot of educated people there, just be careful and you should be ok. trust but verify as Regan use to say.

good luck, let me know if i can be of more help to you

Syrus

Hi Syrus

Thanks for taking the time to reply me so promptly.

i do believe this girl is the one for me & i have visited her in person twice & she has visited me also. I just think a check maybe a good idea as things are really becoming very serious.

I will contact this gentleman asap.

Thanks again & I totally agree with what Regan said :-)

Ash

What kind of background check do you want?  She was issued a visa to visit you in America and you have met her here in Kiev twice. Are you looking for a intelligence background check?  If so we can talk about it.

The best way is to ask detective agency ... kievconections works with ladies and apartments mainly... Brett might be a good man.. but I think if there is a really serious matter... he will not be able to help...

Guess, its already too late for me. I have confirmed my suspicions. I recently found out she is with another guy, just as I had suspected from her change of behaviour when things were really getting serious between us ( or at least I was made to believe they were).. she was never interested in marriage with me. (perhaps was already marriage ?) Thank goodness I didnt go ahead with her. God knows maybe she had kids also that she may be hiding from me for so many years.. anyway thanks guys, I canceled my ticket at the last moment & even though I lost couple thousands of dollars on her, it was not worth the pain she could have brought in my life..

Thanks everyone who responded

(moderated: no free ads please)