Any pinoys working in this company?

hello...newbie here from philippines...any information regarding hotel and resorts consctruction company based in Male? had an application with them as company nurse...what to know any details for this company...any pinoys working in this company? ....any details will help a lot....

thanks

Hi antes23,

I have created a new topic as from your post on the Maldives forum for better visibility.

All the best,
Christine

Hi there, are you already working now in hotel and resort con.? I also have application with them. Can you give me information on this company?

hey........did you get the job in HRC???? well this company are good & well known here in Maldives.........I think we are on the same agency in Philippines, I wait for almost7months before that agency deployed all of us, we are 7 person deployed here in HRC,,,,,,& happy to say were compensated enough, accommodation, food, transpo, internet, are all free w/ bonus last decmber 2014..........sorry to say for you, I think you back out or withdraw all your documents because of long waiting, from the 7person deployed here including the nurse & engr........goodluck for job hunting