Degree attestation for Permanent Visa

Dear All,

I am BE civil engineer on Electrical Technician Visa in Riyadh, I want to Bring my Family on Permanent Visa.

My Degree certificate is attested for Qatar and have attestation done on it.

Will this attestation do or i need to get attestation done for Saudi arabia? Can i get permanent visa for my Wife?

Dear Members,

This is Abdul Bari, recently I changed my profession System Analyst and I have B.sc(comp) with attestation, I went to MOI to get the Family visa after verification my application send to Manager to sign, He signed after that he again canceled without reason, please let me know can I appear once again to get the family visa

Shoaib1 wrote:

Dear All,

I am BE civil engineer on Electrical Technician Visa in Riyadh, I want to Bring my Family on Permanent Visa.

My Degree certificate is attested for Qatar and have attestation done on it.

Will this attestation do or i need to get attestation done for Saudi arabia? Can i get permanent visa for my Wife?

If you are working in Qatar then your Qatar attestation would work. But if you come to saudi then you sure need to get your degree attested by saudi embassy in your country. Your permanent visa only depends, if you get engineer VISA from your employer. To bring your family you need to have engineer VISA or higher.