Looking for a carpentry workshop to do some jobs.

Hello Everyone,

i'm new in D.R been here for a couple of months and still learning Spanish.

i'm a carpenter and i want to make some furniture for a friend so i need your help to send me if you know any carpentry workshop in the capital where i can use the machines and pay per day in the capital, better if speaking English.

thank you in advance

Welcome to the forums! wow I've not hear of anyplace like that but I will ask some friends here in the capital!  I know a lot of people and someone must know.

thanks a lot for your help
you are so kind as always

i tried to look for tools and cant find good tools so far, beside still need big carpentry machines so best way is to find a workshop where i can cut and shape the wood, hope you can help me :)

I will do my best honey. There are some good tools at Americana but they are expensive.

Are you looking to open your own workshop.  If so I know someone who has lots of tools (saws, lathes, drill press, routers and tons on hand tools and more)  for sale. They are here on the north coast but transporting them to the SD area should not be a big deal

Bob K

Thank you Bob for your attention

but i didnt decide yet to open a workshop and i need a place to use the machines like a table saw and jointer.

i'll contact you when i decide to buy some tools.

thanks a lot