Close

FAMILY VISIT VISA RENEWAL (SAUDI EMBASSY IN THE PHILIPPINES)

Thank you so much! :)

hi   visit visa online allow to only wife father and mother and close relation mother in law father in law  visit visa is not allwoed to bf r gf so if u want to get visa u must marride ur bf.becuse ksa embassy need ur merrige document for stamping visa

hi! i am planning to apply for family visit visa for my husband. how much will be the cost for embassy stamping? if we will be the one to process authentication.

Hope for your immediate response.

Thanks

Moderated by Bhavna last year
Reason : Please write only in English on the anglophone forum
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

hi,

the embassy allow a liason officer of their accredited agency, sadly, they do not allow individual application.

you can contact my agent and the processing is really fast.

her name is olybel you can email her at omlaus[at]yahoo.com her contacts: 0999881489.

lily

Hi @paceyweez, chai04 is correct, they don't allow personal application/processing but instead thru an agency or an agent. Ms Oly processed mine and i got my passport stamped after 5 days of submitting my documents to her (marriage cert with red ribbon from dfa, copy of iqama of my husband, copy of his passport and the visa number from mofa).

does anybody know here of any agency that can process the visit visa of my husband going here in ksa. i already have the visa slip from mofa..thanx

*** madam sya po nagprocess ng visa ng mother ko.. ms. Arlene manalansan po name nya... have a nice day po

TRIGGER HAPPY :

madam sya po nagprocess ng visa ng mother ko.. ms. Arlene manalansan po name nya... have a nice day po

Please post only in English. These are Anglophone forums.

Please help me find Saudi Arabia Embassy accredited agencies to process the stamping of Family Visit Visa for my wife. Thanks and kind regards. Luis

Hi....how much it cost for the processing/stamping of visit visa? Please advise. Thanks!

Hi.. can u pls semd me a contact agency..i need to have an agent to can process my visit visa going to ksa. Thank u.

And how much is the cost also.. thank u.

Do u have her contact no.? And how much is the cost for processing. Thank u.

Moving to Saudi Arabia

Find tips from professionals about moving to Saudi Arabia

Travel insurance in Saudi Arabia

Enjoy a stress-free travel across Saudi Arabia

Flights to Saudi Arabia

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Saudi Arabia