Close
Follow all our news on Facebook!

final exit from ksa and have tourist visa to dubai

Hi, Just want to ask coz im going to exit(final) from ksa and i've got a tourist visa from dubai sponsor by my friend but my problem is, my profession in my tourist visa is accountant but my real profession here in saudi as dental assistant, is there any problem can cause when i arrive in UAE?

dhariel :

Hi, Just want to ask coz im going to exit(final) from ksa and i've got a tourist visa from dubai sponsor by my friend but my problem is, my profession in my tourist visa is accountant but my real profession here in saudi as dental assistant, is there any problem can cause when i arrive in UAE?

as you are going on final exit you will handover your IQAMA at KSA airport, so why care whats your profession? Just when you arrive in dubai, they will check you VISA thats it. Good Luck Have a nice trip.

Thank you suribhai ;)

Hi dhariel,

Im going to do the same....can you update if you are already in UAE.

I do have now the entry visa in dubai sponsored by my new employer there and my final exit here in KSA will be on January 2, 2015.

Can you share your experience, did the immigration didnt ask you anything ..like you must have ticket going to your country of origin...

Thanks and waiting for your reply...

Can you update me what happened? Is there any problem? Cause I will do the same..

Hi.

No problem at all.
i had the same situation b4 two years.
while u are exiting from KSA they take your iquma and once they exit you, u r free.

after reaching the dubai airport they ask your visa only to enter the uae. make sure that you have valid visa and 6 months validity on passport.
they neither care your profession nor funds. Its simple.

bon voyage..

Any further info you can reply.

Dear, Saudi Arabia is not concerned whether you reached your home country or not. They are responsible for their territory only. They will make sure that you gets out their borders legally and within your time.

You can go anywhere you want.

Thank yoU!! :-)

Moving to Riyadh

Find tips from professionals about moving to Riyadh

International Wealth Management in Riyadh

Get advice from well-reputed and experienced international wealth managers regarding your financial affairs in Riyadh

Travel insurance in Riyadh

Enjoy stress-free travel to Riyadh

Flights to Riyadh

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Riyadh