Good schools in Al Khobar and Dhahran (age 5-6)

Dear all,

I will be coming to work in July and want to get my son (5 years old- English) in a decent school. Any information about BISAK, British Grammar School, International Program School and ISG is appreciated. Please let me know if there is a good one that I have missed.

All the good schools are completely full with waiting lists. Contact the schools ASAP.  Are you British?

Yes I am British and so is my son.

That might help at the British schools but still contact the schools ASAP. If you are lucky ....... Places are really hard to come by.
Good luck.

Hi, I've already applied to BISAK for my 2 kids aged 4 and 6, I had to pay SAR 3,500 for each one and submit a whole bunch of documents, just to set a time for an assessment test. This was over a month ago and I haven't heard from them yet.

Good schools in Al Khobar, unfortunately, are very scarce. This gives these schools the leeway to basically do whatever they please in terms of admissions and school fees, where parents, sadly enough, are subject to their mercy to provide their kids with a decent education!!

Being a British Citizen will probably give you more priority over other nationalities, but I don't think it guarantees a place at the school, so the sooner you apply the better!!

Hi Syzygy,

Any update about your application in BISAK, I have tried applying but they have age restriction as my daughter was born on Sep 27th. they want to get her in pre school this year.