Wedding dresses

Looking for a shop that speaks English or a dressmaker.

There are many wedding salons along the 4&6 tram (nagykorut). but I don't know if they speak english.

Yes, I know this but they ask I bring along a translator. I'm looking for a place that speaks English that is not high-end. I've been to two but the dresses run about $3000+

yikes.
I don't know how you feel about it, but there is a second-hand store on Dohany utca that sells tons of nice dresses (of course you can get old ones at other places, but Renovalas seems to have nicer modern clothing)
http://www.renovalasbolt.hu/
I also recall seeing lots of 2nd hand dresses at a store downtown, somewhere around Vorosmarty ter, but I'd have to check on that to give you the exact location.
I know these because I'm also in need of a wedding gown, but I've been making my own out of hand-me-downs that I brought from the states.  I check around in case I run out of fabric or have a terrible accident that requires a last-minute backup.
Its a project, really, I don't feel fast enough or confident enough to hire myself out at the moment.
Good Luck!

Second hand store where I *may* have seen them, but I could be getting them mixed up with another
1052 Budapest, Szervita tér, between Deak ter and Vaci utca

I am also selling my white, muslin wedding dress from last year. Its size 36-38. Let me know if you are interested.