Moving to New Zealand for Graduate Diploma in Business

Hello everyone ,
                         I am Ashutosh Singh from India . I am planning for Graduate Diploma in business from Whitireia Auckland / WINTEC Hamilton ... Which one is better ? And what about the job possibilities after completion of this course . And if someone know better colleges please suggest .

I had done Bachelors of Engineering in Computer Science and have 2+ years of IT experience as a software developer but I want to switch towards business side .

ashutosh31 wrote:

Hello everyone ,
                         I am Ashutosh Singh from India . I am planning for Graduate Diploma in business from Whitireia Auckland / WINTEC Hamilton ... Which one is better ? And what about the job possibilities after completion of this course . And if someone know better colleges please suggest .

I had done Bachelors of Engineering in Computer Science and have 2+ years of IT experience as a software developer but I want to switch towards business side .

Hamilton will be cheaper for living expenses than Auckland.
Cannot say about job prospects as the market could change for the worse or better in the time you are doing the diploma.

What is the current situation of job senerio for outsiders .

ashutosh31 wrote:

What is the current situation of job senerio for outsiders .

What exactly do you mean by outsiders ??  You first need to see if you qualify for a visa. For visa information and applications www.immigration.govt.nz or do an online search for immigration office.

Outsider means people who goes there on a student visa .. and i am eligible for this visa. :dumbom: