Need temperate (for ecuador) location, trying salinas soon,need your

need temperate (for ecuador) location, trying salinas soon, need your knowledge re; all things an elderly physically disabled lady might need to know?

i thought the temp would be 70 to 80 mostly around salinas

and the rental i might be approved for will be newly built.   plane only goes to guayaquil so i'll have to bus or van it to salinas.....cuenca and quito, and similar are too cold for me...as i lost about 100 lbs and i cannot tolerate temp swings anymore.

now i'm living in remote rural area in foothills north of sacramento,ca.  and think i'd be better off nearby some  street food vendors, city market, bank, health food store,etc but hate the cityfied areas here in usa, and noise of this small city that i'm near now ...plus lower cost of living seems to be beneficial for my costs....i have to drive to with great difficulty considering my extreme disability, but an advantage is i dont go anywhere now, so in ecuador, perhaps i might go several blocks away from dwelling if things are very close"

?and dont know how ecuadors small town are....hoping system will allow me to input more info this am?

will put copy on general log to, if so

sincerely
carolyn

Hi.  I'm in Cuenca and don't mind the weather.  Rains for about 2 hours/day but the rest of the day is usually very nice.
I would like to try the street vendors too but usually when I do so in the many countries Ive visited, I get sick.
Salinas is hot but dry .  I like it but many people say it's too hot and a ghost town 1/2 the year...?
The costs appear to be higher in Salinas but you should contact someone who lives there full-time.
The higher you head up the coast the more humid it will get.  So I would need the a/c on 24/7.

Sounds like you need a quiet place near some conveniences.  Not sure how to recommend this as car alarms , and honking horns are rampant here.  I guess you should keep chatting with expats here and try to locate such a neighbourhood. 

Good Luck

thanks for your insight.

perhaps you could try to get this on the general blog for the salinas or guayaquil area for me as i cant seem to do it??
------------------------------------------------------------

cause i cant seem to understand the niceties of this,...sigh

i need all the help i can get.  i need a quiet budget type place...and dont do much of anything except "exist" at present cause i'm trying to care for myself after 2 failed back surgeries, a stroke and pneumonia.

i am elderly physically disabled lady, and was thinking of renting in salinas town area ......a budget dwelling but cant seem to contact the real estate man with whom i made tentative plans, ;    Hector g. Quintrana.     ... after quite a few e mails written to my forced e mail account associated with my new sattelite service, suddenly i no longer can seem to be able contact him.

perhaps he's too busy for this small fish?...or perhaps????

i told him by phone message from here to there...several days ago......and several different e mail addresses i got off of internet in the last few days....that i await his instructions about if i should fly down from remote area near sacramento,ca..... now that passport has arrived?   "he had said previously to wait till passport arrived, and  then we'd talk further":....and whether the new dwelling or room is ready ?......but have as of yet, received no reply.

does any body know him or if he is what he seems and is honest and reliable?

can anyone there in salinas check this reputation of this guy out?

my computer is almost on deaths door, and i cant seem to input my messages on the general bl9g

can someone have puity on my dilemma AND DO IT FOR ME?

THANKS TO ANY WHO HAVCE THE TIME AND INCLUINATION

CAROLYN

AND BY THE WAY I CANT GET G MAIL TO ACCEPT THE E MAIL ADDRESS OF YOUR FRIEND IN SALINAS...DONT KNOW WHY

I'M HAVING SO MUCH TROUBLE?

now my modemis acting up all am....and wildblue says they cant send a repai man  till saturday so i may be unavailable on and off as the modem will allow

modem is aCTING UP. REPAIR MAN WONT COME TILL SATURDAY SO RESPONSE MIFGHT BE LATER IF I'M, NOT ABLE TO ACCESS IT?

Shhhhhh.  Go to the light....