Looking for a place to stay

I will be interning in KL for 2,5 months, until JUly 24th. Any place near LRT for about 400 RM would be great!

Hi iampossible8,

I invite you to post an advert in the housing in Kuala Lumpur section.

All the best,
Christine

you are welcome, call me i can arrange a room in my house for you, [moderated:avoid phone number on forum please]

Hello all,

@iampossible8: I would suggest you go and take a look at the different rooms for rent in our section rooms for rent in Kuala Lampur

@sid8775 : I kindly invite you to place a free ad in our housing in Kuala Lampursection shared accomodations. The link will take you directly over there.

Thank you

Kenjee

Hi,
I am Somashekar.I will be moving to Malaysia July for about 2 yrs. My Budget is 900 RM per month. I am looking for with in the budjet. Kindly let me know if there are any room. My office is located very close to KLCC.

Thanks and Best Regards,
Somashekar.

Hi, firstly, congratulations on your job offer! You'll love Malaysia. If you're looking for a place near the LRT, I would like to suggest areas like Wangsa Maju, Kerinchi or Taman Jaya. There are very affordable housing / apartments here. If you live in Kerinchi, you can try the apartments near the University of Malaya. Many students live there, and if you're ok with sharing, then you can get a room for about RM 200. We have 2 LRT tracks here - the Star LRT and Putra LRT. Ask your employers which LRT track is nearest to your workplace. That would be a good place to start. Try visiting the local real estate websites for ideas. propertyguru.com.my Good luck and enjoy your stay!

These websites will have details of what's available

www.ihomerent.comwww.ibilik.mywww.iroomrent.comhttp://www.mudah.my/Kuala-Lumpur/Rooms-for-rent-2100

[Moderated: No free ad on the forum]

Hi,
Thanks a lot, these information are very much helpful.
My office will be very close to KLCC. I will be thank full to you if you suggest which place would be affordable

Thanks and Best Regards,
Somashekar.

You really should look at these links.

They show the prices of rooms and you can search on KLCC in ibilik:

www.ibilik.myhttp://www.mudah.my/Kuala-Lumpur/Rooms-for-rent-2100

The only issue is many people don't want to rent to someone for such a short time period.

Thank you very much.
I will definitely look in to these links. Staying 2 yrs is not a short period.
Any how thank you for your valued information.

Thanks and Best Regards,
Somashekar.