Anyone knows about sponsorships ?

Hello everyone!
My name is Lorena, I live in Vancouver, and I really would love to stay here in Canada, there fore I'm trying to get a nanny job, do you guys have any recommendation? I already applied in nannies au pair, but I'm trying to get a sponsorship, ASAP, since my visa is gonna expire the last week of june, I'd really appreciate any help, if you know of any job or anything I'm eternally gonna thank you

Hello Lorena,

Just as in most other countries sponsorship for immigration purposes carries with it some very serious civil and legal obligations and a sponsor must either be a Canadian citizen or have Permanent Resident Status in the country.

Sponsorship carries with it the legal obligation to guarantee that the individual will, in fact, leave Canada when their visa stay expires. It also imposes the obligation to guarantee the financial sufficiency of the individual during their entire stay in the country; so they will not under any circumstances become dependent on any kind of social assistance while in the country.

It is for this very reason that in most cases you will find that sponsors are generally family members or long-term close friends of the person being sponsored.

For all members; please note -  Any false statements or deliberate omission of relevant information on either a "Letter of Invitation" or "sponsorship" can result not only in expulsion, but also can cause permanent refusal by Citizenship and Immigration Canada to issue visas for any future applications.

Cheers,
William James Woodward, EB Experts Team

I really appreciate your comment, and I have read about all the sponsorship and I have applied for it twice, but the families in the end either changed the city or didn't get all the papers together, my question here would be, who to trust to?
Either way I thank you for this information!
Cheers
Lorena Patino

lorena25 wrote:

Hello everyone!
My name is Lorena, I live in Vancouver, and I really would love to stay here in Canada, there fore I'm trying to get a nanny job, do you guys have any recommendation? I already applied in nannies au pair, but I'm trying to get a sponsorship, ASAP, since my visa is gonna expire the last week of june, I'd really appreciate any help, if you know of any job or anything I'm eternally gonna thank you

Hello Martin.ca,

Did you have something useful to add to the conversation, or are you just experimenting with the blog?

Cheers,
William James Woodward, EB Experts Team