Shisha shop?

A friend has asked me to bring him some shisha tobacco and related accessories. Can anyone recommend a good place to get these? Thanks.

How about in mubarakiya souk - kuwait city?

Yes, Souk Mubarakiya was on top of my list...any particular place to recommend? Thanks!

Hello!
There's one in Salmiya located on "Gulf street", I'm not sure how to describe this but its very easy to find, you probably know the Salmiya beach side Burger King, its on the opposite side just before the traffic light that takes you to the Aquarium.

lol Riba, here's one place I will recommend; Hawally, Kurd Roundabout.

how to get there, fairly simple. if you are coming into hawally from the 3rd ring road (heading towards the beach) then take the right that leads to tunis st. keep heading down till the roundabout and go straight from that ,as you approach you will find an LG shop with an AUB bank close to it, u will want to take that right (LG is on the corner). down this road you will also find Kahleh on your left (a Jordanian breakfast joint) keep heading straight till the roundabout, and voila, you hav ereached your destination.

another easier way is to program your GPS to get you to Kuwait National English School, its at the Farah Roundabout (named so for the presence of a Farah restaurant at the roundabout :P) keep the restaurant behind you and head straight (school will be on your left) and voila, you have reached Kurd Roundabout from another road.

there you will be able to get good deals on the shops, and I can join you to haggle in Arabic on your behalf ;)

altho by far, the best place to get a shisha would be Egypt, and the best connoisseur would be my dad, i'll share that story with u when we meet up ;)

I agree with @Legacy. The area he described is like an official Shisha market. You get everything there. They probably have home delivery too.

You can even order from your car, I saw a female ordering her shisha goods from her car, talk about never having to move to get what you want, almost everything is hand delivered.

kuwait411 wrote:

You can even order from your car, I saw a female ordering her shisha goods from her car, talk about never having to move to get what you want, almost everything is hand delivered.

I have to deal with it constantly. People are blocking one lane all the time and a second one from time to time on a three lane street so they don't have to get their ass out of the car.

that is the chance they can sell you a damaged or not good as new product as you are assumed to be in hurry and just want to buy it.

No need to go far, I take it you are in Fintas area; Al Azizya souq in Mangf hosts many shisha and tobacco shops, walk around (behind) STC and you'll find what you look for.

Thanks Adnan, I'll check it out if I don't manage to meet with legacy today. That's where the Sultan Wholesale center is? I noticed one in Mahboula as well.

You are welcome; yes,many shisha shops at the same souq where the Sultan center is.

people, u may consider this thread CLOSED

:)

there are some shops that sell "mixtures" of tobacco, where u infuse different flavors together, figured that would be the ideal take-along abroad, something that u cannot just buy in a box.

Bon Voyage Riba!

In the avenues, where careffour is! Where you drop your bags of is a shop for cigarettes and tabaccoo for shisha!