Non-Binary, Relationship Markeitng Company opened in Malaysia

In 4 countries now with patents in 23 more. Physical office in Malaysia. 33 years of research, 11 years of marketing and we will be household name around the world. Email [email protected] for more information. I will be traveling to Malaysia for a vacation soon.

Your posting is very unclear. What are you talking about? Who do you want to interact with? Without concrete marketing for a useful product, patents are worthless. It is a slow moving area to move from patent to market to profit.  So tell us more about why you WILL BE a household name and are not already?

HI Gravitas, I could not put much information in as I am busy for another several hours but wanted to get some interaction. You and I have interacted previously. I would send you information personally if you are interested. I have several videos to choose from and facts you will appreciate. We have been in research and development for over 33 years. Patents in place. Distribution channels in place now for Malaysia. Singapore next. In USA, Canada, South Korea now. Have new  beautiful office in Malaysia. Much preparation has been done to go global. I will send more information that will impress you very much. If you feel safer, just set up an email address for me to send information. That way you won't worry about spam or hacking. I will be coming to Malaysia to vacation when I have several interested people. We can visit the office there too. Be the first on my team. This is not a start up company. Debt free, grow our own botanicals in Russia, China, South Korea, USA, Mexico. Have our own approved manufacturing plants. Have owned our own 2 genomic labs for over a decade. Real science applied to Eastern medicine. USA not so good at relationship marketing. But thank goodness we are going global. Do you have an email? Request that we link and I will send you mine.

I will send you address in Malaysia of office that opened this month. Very nice.