New friends in Binh Thanh District

Hi all,

I just moved to Binh Thanh district a few days ago (Xo Viet Nghe Tinh Street)..

It would be great to make friends with any locals or expats who live in this area... lets go for a coffee, food or a beer!

Please PM me if you're interested  :)

Steven

I would be going around the area and meeting people. I have had about 30 people contact me on this site who wanted to be friends and I have only ever met 1 and that was just the once, I doubt you will find any decent friends on a site like this.

Agreed.  I never understand these "want to meet friends" posts on here since that is the least difficult part of living in HCMC.  Just walk around and talk to people and you can easily make friends.  The difficulty is deciding which ones are worth your time.

Maybe I should start a servive...Friends for Hire...that will help a few people out.

http://www.cinnamonchallenge.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/rent-a-friend.jpg

Thanks for your comments guys... agreed it is not difficult to meet people when you have the free time to do so..

On the other hand, you can sometimes connect with people on here who you may never meet by walking around... never limit your options!

I think its not difficult because someone want to find a expact to go out just meet and have English conversion. The Vietnamese student is very charming but excite to meet expact. You can have a chance to meet nice guys.

But I love the way you tried to find new friends when you live here with friendly.

You welcome. And I live at Binh Thanh also. N

Maybe you're so shy to make friend, let go out to join the food at this area, cheap and taste
I have some forginer friends, we always hang out, we like to go to riverside have some beers, food
Let go...

:) Easy to find friend, but find a good friend so difficult!!!

colinoscapee wrote:

Maybe I should start a servive...Friends for Hire...that will help a few people out.

:) I need job....hehehehe

Try this:
"It's easy to get 'acquaintances'  but to get a 'friend' is really difficult"  :)

TrinhHoang wrote:

:) Easy to find friend, but find a good friend so difficult!!!

Hi Xaviar84. You're welcome. I live in Binh Thanh District. Would you like to drink coffee with me. Saturday or Sunday of this week? I want to make friends with you. Thank you.

[moderated; off topic + inappropriate post]

Hi Saviar84, i also live at Binh Thanh District ( Phan Van Tri street). I have been working for forwarding company.
Nice to meet you.

hey, i also lving at binh thanh, wanna make friends, i like swiming some time  a week, or walk, even coffe too

I am living around there, if I have day off, I would love to meet up with some friends.

Wenny,did you look at how old that post is.

Hello Steven,

My name is julien, am french and new in the city. I live very close to binh thanh district. Just let me know if you organize something

Cheers

hi everybody in this topic. i also live at binh thanh dictrict. i want to talk and make friends with u. It would be great to meet up and talk each others.
my skype: nhuhuy_tgbds.
Nice to meet you.