I am Looking for passionate bikes's in this country

Hi to all motorbikes's
(I hope this will translates to your native language)
So here we go!!
Get the message !!!!???? ( I hope)

Biker's have changed in the last few years !!!  In this country ( Hungary)
have you noticed this ??

The way I see It
NOW !!!!
Biker's have spent lots of money on a status symbol ( there bike(s))
Biker's in this country only come out when there is good weather !!!!
If a cloud can be seen at 5 km in the distance then  the fancy bikes goes back to he heated garage with DVD player and surround sound for  entertainment until its next outing !!!
so that the motorcycle / bike has something to hear / before the next cleaning work that starts  on a already  clean almost never used motorcycle prestige bike!!!  why ??

I want to start a new club for all motorcycles or motor bikes ( whatever prefer )
I am Looking for passionate bikes's  in this country 
Bikers's   that like to ride in a group. or a small group ( 1 to 3)
regardless of make/ model/ speed/ status/  how fast/ how slow/ how good/ how bad /etc/etc
Bikers that need to go somewhere and get there only to come back again
because the enjoyment is in the actual ride and not the destination
If you understand this concept  then contact me and we can form a group for
like minded bikers
Please email me with your thoughts on this subject
Regards
Peter10
[email protected]

Bike.

Another one of those words that apparently means something different between the US and UK.

Bike magazine in the US: http://www.bikemag.com/

Bike magazine in the UK: http://www.bikemagazine.co.uk/:unsure

I thought this was a post about bicycles..... :|

You don't say where in Hungary you are based. I am a biker but at the moment I just ride a small Suzuki Djebel trail bike, mainly on green lanes.

Hi, cool to find another biker. I ride a motorbike in HU and also have a two friends who I sometimes ride with. I am interested in doing some rides in the future. I have been very busy the past 4 months so have not been able to take the bike out for a ride, but would like to start doing some rides again in about a months time. I like a bit of 50/50 riding, tar and dirt. I ride a suzuki vstrom 650 but like to stay away from highways/motorways as much as possible. I stick to the back roads.

Anyway I hope you can get some people together and enjoy some good rides. Do you live permanently in HU now, I am about 35kms outside of Budapest so I am not in the city.

Cheers!