Working in Kuwait - healthcare

Hello all,

I am just going through the process of getting my certificates ratified through the Kuwait Embassy in the UK.
I am a qualified Occupational Therapist with 5 years experience in an acute hospital, I also have a Masters in developing professional practice. I have 12 months experience as a team leader for a large community therapy team.
I will be looking for work in the healthcare sector ideally to utilise my current skills, I am hopeful to move within the next few of months (ideally).

If anyone has any useful comments, hints or tips around any problems I may come across (and how to overcome them) that would be most appreciated. Also if anyone knows where I could apply for work with my current qualifications that would be wonderful as I am aware I cannot apply for a work visa without a formal job offer.

Thanks all, :D   Susan.

i would suggest you should seek in the private clinics.as they will give good packages.also try in Kuwait Oil Company,they have their own hospital.again you will have good packages on table.

Also living her without a job is expensive here.and if you dont have residence permit,it becomes like dodging the bullets.

Fawzia Sultan Rehabilitation does a lot of therapy and sports medicine, might be something you could check out.

therapist jobs are advertised on a daily basis as clinics are opening up in every nook and cranny of Kuwait. you shouldnt have a hard time finding employment.