Food

Any Vegetarian Indian restaurant in Greater Accra,
Food items available, super store,Indian grocery store, etc

Hi Vinnay,
Making full sentences, and starting your message with a hello and finishing with a thank you, would certainly help you to receive more attention!
Thanks
FeeAcer

Dear Vinay

You can go to new restaurent called GARDEN run by Indian at North Industrial Area, Near Somovision.
Also there is one restaurent called Khana Khazana in Adbraka in the compound of Engen filling station.You can get there south Indian dishes also. Then at Osu also you will get Indian restaurent.

Bye

Shunny

Dear Shunny
Thanx for the info
I am very new to Ghana and I will try this Garden Rest

Laxmikanth

Try Noble House at East Legon

Hi,
I am in spintex road.  How do yo do?  I am from India and would like to know French language and other languages.

VINOD..

Hi

I am Venkat.  I will be moving to Accra shortly.  Do we get south indian provisions and have some Indian Docs there.   

It would be of great help to know these info.

Venkat

Hello Venkat

Yes there is South Indian restaurent Khana Khazana at Adabraka near engen fuel station.Also Indian Dr is available. She is lady Doctor but treats Indian general.

Bye

Shunny

Hello Venkat,

I do not know your arrangements for your move or if youhave moved already but I'd like to suggest a moving company to you that will help you greatly.

worldwidelogisitcsgh.com

Check out their website and giive them a call you will be glad you did.

Regards Judith

vinay khanna wrote:

Any Vegetarian Indian restaurant in Greater Accra,
Food items available, super store,Indian grocery store, etc

Hi Vinay...
Some Indian restaurants are there in Osu, East Legon.. But I doubt if they are strictly vegetarian.
Indian Grocery stores are ShivSai, Sagar and Neha.
I live on spintex road and never needed to visit any Indian grocery stores coz I get int malls of Sneda, Melcolm and Club Price and Shoprite the essential items...
Regards

Hello,
I am new to the website.Please can you tell me which area do most Indians tend to live in Ghana.I uderstand there are a sustantial amount of Indians living there.I am thinking of visiting.Thanks very much.Zulfiquar

Welcome to Expat-Blog Znfs :),

You can also visit the page Indian expatriates in Ghana. You can establish lots of contacts and socialize with Indian residing in Ghana.

However, you are off-topic in this discussion.

If you have other questions or queries about Ghana, you shall start a new discussion in the Ghana forum.

Yud;)