English speaking people from Milan

I am new here, and looking to sociaize with someone from Milan, Italy. I am a young professional/22/m and will be happy to know if there are nice people who could stay in touch with me during my stay in summer 2014.

My dear Zain
I could not reply your following Pvt. message because being myself a new member expat-blog.com has not been allowing me to send pvt. messages,
"My name is Zain and i am a lawyer to be from University of London. I m moving to Milan for an internship in law firm. So wanted to see if i can find hindi/urdu/english speaking people to get in touch with."
The Reply is:
There are lot of Asians in Italy, most of them are not members of this expat-blog.
Please do not worry, you will find many as soon as you arrive in Milan. Many here are struggling to find a suitable job.
According to this new title "English speaking people from Milan", created by you : You can get in touch with English speaking people from Milan by following
Forum>Europe>Italy >Milan>Networking>Weekly aperitivo

hello gentlemen s,

welcome to Milan..yes there are so many Asian here , even in expat..there wont be any difficulty finding some good friends here..

regards,
gayan

Hello zainahmedsheikh and Welcome to Expat.com :)

I invite you to tell the members more about yourself, if you are looking for sport partners or just friends for a drink for exemple. This might help people know more what kind of meeting they should be expecting.

Also try to look at this topic > https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=335844

Regards

Kenjee

Hi Ahmad,
You will find a huge crowd of Asian and Pakistani people in Milan. Many of our Pakistani students in Politecnico di Milano. State university of Milan. So you can have a good company there. Best of luck.