Searching for shooping malls

I need to know which shopping mall is best here ... Pls guys help me out

You are searching for them?  This is the Land of Mall, it is like one man one shopping mall here! :dumbom:

Best for what?  The ones I like the best in terms of shop variety, interior, supermarket, restaurant variety are, more or less in descending order:

Red Sea Mall
Mall of Arabia
Star Avenue
Jeddah International Market (oldest mall in Jeddah, but still very good)
Heraa Mall
Roshan Mall
Roshana Center

If you are a foreigner then I would suggest you to go for first two malls listed by Trapezius - Red Sea and Mall of Arabia, for which they have better collection of stuff. You can skip rest of the malls since you will find almost the same thing with less better choices.

Granada Mall, Riyadh Gallery, and Hayat are nice.

Full Monty wrote:

Granada Mall, Riyadh Gallery, and Hayat are nice.

{cough} ,that dude is in jeddah so  :P

Mall of arabia and red sea mall it is 😊

if you want to experience something new , just hit the Balad and you will have there

Chornich mall
Mahmal Mall
ALnada mall ( with the best and fresh fried fish you ever eat )

And if you want to buy cheapest things go HARAJ N TOPTEN ...:) lolllz

Sultan Alali wrote:

if you want to experience something new , just hit the Balad and you will have there

Chornich mall
Mahmal Mall
ALnada mall ( with the best and fresh fried fish you ever eat )

where's AL Nada?

if you want to walk for hours without buying anything.... try Al Andalus mall.... they sell gowns in every corner,... :D ....

and just across the big road, the controversial AL SALAM Mall, you could walk for miles inside that one, you'd better be wearing your shape ups...hahaha....and another couple of miles trying to find your exit.....  if you're not good with directions, try leaving a path of pebbles to trace your way back to the exit....  :D

Thanks traperzius ...  :)