Babysitter wanted

Hello.

We are a Fench-Indonesian couple, with  a 7 years old boy, living in 1180 Uccle, Brussels.
Looking for a babysitter immediately, since the one who suppose do
it starting next week, is suddenly has a problem.

We need someone available to  -the whole or a part of  -- this schedule:

Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday: 17:00-19:00
Wednesday: 13:00-19:00.

If you can reply this message as soon as possible, we will be grateful.

Thank you.

Best Regards

Hi Babijaw,

Please note that your post is now on the Brussels Forum for better interaction :)

I suggest you post an advert in the Babysitting in Brussels section please :)

Thank you

Maximilien

Haha. I know.
I did it, because my messages to some ads in babysitters section, wouldn't deliver unless I post something in Forum.
The trick worked, but you are right. It is not proper. Sorry. And thank you.

Hello, I am planning on moving to Belgium this summer from the United States. I was wondering if you still needed help with childcare? I have been a nanny before and have worked with children for years. I plan to move to Belgium in June. Let me know if you are interested in seeing my CV.

I look forward to hearing from you,
Mara

@ Mara > It would be great if you can also post an ad here please : Babysitting in Brussels section.

Thanks,

Priscilla  :cheers:

Hello!

I would be interested in your offer if you still need help during the summer period.  I have been living in Belgium for two years and can speak English pretty well, as I will be graduating The British School of Brussels International Baccalaureate in less than a week. I would appreciate if you would let me know whether help is still needed or not. Hope everything goes well.

Thank you,

hi do you still need babysitter?

Hi My name is Arini
i am Indonesian currently living in uccle, im looking for a job as a nanny,
i can send you my cv and i have one year experience as aupair in amsterdam,
i can give you the number of my host family before in amsterrdam for the reference,
here is my number 0466319978
and my email [email protected]
feel free to contact me
i can also meet you in person,
my rate is negotiable

regards,
Arini

Hi Arini

I suggest you to please post your resume in the Babysitting in Brussels section as it might help :)

Thank you and best of luck to you !

Maximilien

Wow every other post on here is just please post on the classifieds. I don't think you guys need to push the classifieds so much

good day!
I am interested to work with you in taking good care of you beloved boy,
i am originally from Philippines and just arrived last week here in Perwez, my husband works in Brussels everyday so it would be easier for me to get in to  your address..
hope to receive a personal msg from you.

Merci,

Hello bajijaw, i am interested in your advert....is it still available?? Thank you

Hi,

I invite you to post in the classifieds section

-closed-

Closed