1350 OMR all inclusive offer from Oman, SOHAR

Dear Friends ,

I am getting offer from of the good company from Sohar, they are offering 1350/- OMR inclusive. company will provide the family visa after six months and 2 kids school fees till 18 years age of kids
would like to know the cost of living in Sohar or near city like al falaj etc.

Monthly
House Rent ?  looking for shared accommodation.
Food / meals
grocery
transportation
Gym
Driving training + license
how much I have to pay if I visit Abu Dhabi from Sohar.

quick answer is appreciated.

Many Thanks in advance - Muneer Khan

What is your job profile ?

muneer_bom3 wrote:

Dear Friends ,

I am getting offer from of the good company from Sohar, they are offering 1350/- OMR inclusive. company will provide the family visa after six months and 2 kids school fees till 18 years age of kids
would like to know the cost of living in Sohar or near city like al falaj etc.

Monthly
House Rent ?  looking for shared accommodation.
Food / meals
grocery
transportation
Gym
Driving training + license
how much I have to pay if I visit Abu Dhabi from Sohar.

quick answer is appreciated.

Many Thanks in advance - Muneer Khan

Hello Muneer Khan,

Suffice to say that the sum quoted will be sufficient to lead a no-frills life. Since the offer is in Sohar it is better compared to living in Muscat where the cost of living will be higher. Cost break-ups have all been provided before in the various forums here. Look them up please.

Good luck.

Thanks for the reply,

The profile is IT System Administrator,
I am currently drawing 1.15 lakhs in India and the title is Senior Manaher IT, I am living with 5 members family.
I have checked with few people in Oman on the cost of living, accorindlgy to them, the total expense in Oman, Sohar would be around 200 OMR and balance will be my saving !!!

any feedback/comments appreciated.

Regards - Muneer Khan

The offer is good in sohar.  Cost of housing is low , other expenses are same as every where ... Traveling to Abu Dhabi by care is three hours drive on a smooth road and may be there is a visa expenses of ten rials per pax ... Conclusively, the offer is good

Cost of living in Sohar is very low compared to Muscat. With OMR 1350/- you can easily save OMR 800 per month (minimum savings). Ensure that health care is at to company's account.

Hai
you didnot mention about transportation. Is it provided by company? SCHOOL fees may be paid by company but transport to school u need to pay. House rent will be 200 riyals. Max u can save 800 RO. But looks ok offer.

Dear,

Salary is good, Cost of living is less than Abu Dhabi.

considering your current indian package,
1350 OMR is nothing, stay at home or ask more

SNM