Road trips, Hiking and Wildlife

Hi Everyone, if you are a fun of mountain climbing, road trips and love the wildlife then we can be friends and organize such a trip. Anyone interested please let me know. Thanks

Hi there,
i'm planning to go to Nairobi during next summer .
Considering that I love wildlife and also dancing, I would love to meet you and have a coffee there and, why not, Be friends.

Hey Edmundo, yes we can meet for coffee and be friends. Am sure you will love my country. The wildlife is amazing!!

Hi there, I love adventures and so traveling, hiking and wildlife are total fun for me... we should plan something sometime. Feel free to message me.

Hey Khasandi , yes we should plan. I hope we can get a large group, it would be more fun

I agree with that!!!

Hi everyone.. New to this country and already loving the weather and people. I will be interested in hiking trips on weekends etc.

regards
Navpreet

Hi  All,

Check out this website : http://www.sports4change.org/

I've done several hikes/climbs with Shiku Waithaka at very reasonable rates- Nguruman Escarpment, Mt Essekut, Gatamaiyu Forest walk e.t.c and have not been dissapointed.

Hi there,

Well, if you are new in that country, you will probably like to join us if we make a group next summer.

Hi guys, there is a an event for hiking Mt Kenya on 14 th June. it's a one day event so it does not include getting to the peak of the mountain, any one interested?

Hi,

Which route ?

Regards

Hey, this sounds like fun. I'm in too. Sheekoh the 1 day event, can you post details? where to? how much and stuff like that...then if its viable we can plan and go

Get out of your comfort zone, Challenge yourself to an adventurous hike on the 2nd highest mountain in Africa, Mt. Kenya on the 14th June, 2014!
The adventurous "Kamweti" route starting from Castle Forest Lodge, will lead us on old elephant pathways through dense rain and bamboo forests to the highland swamps and moorlands of Mt. Kenya.
Castle Forest Lodge is tucked away in the typical rain and bamboo forests of the slopes of Mt. Kenya.

Date : Saturday 14th June 2014
Time : 7:15 am

Charges:
* Kenyan citizens Ksh 1,800
* Residents Ksh 2,500
* Non- residents Ksh 3,400

Inclusive:
* Transport to and from Nairobi
* Park fee
* Guide fee
* Drinking water

Excluded:
* All meals
* Tips and gratuities
* Insurance

What to park:
* Extra bottle of water
* Refreshments
* Lots of snack bites & lunch
* Comfortable hiking gear/shoes
* Proof of identification.. ID/Passport
* Sun Cream & Sunglasses
* Camera
* Warm clothing incase of change of weather .

Book your space by paying half the amount via Mpesa . Clear the balance by 10th of June 2014.
To book call/ email:
Anne +254 703 635 446, Suzie +254 712 319 619

Email : [email protected]

That is the event above there guys, anyone interested please let me know

[Moderated: No free ad]

Hoping il b free on that day :top:

You are much welcome Kenyan4u